Don't Get Discouraged

Guys, this is for you.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2017, 9:16:59 PM
hahahahahaha fuck
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I'm not discouraged of being melee, but just a little :).
"
Special damage scaling rules are in place for PvP to level the playing field to some degree

Hum, that remind me of something... could it be...

Spoiler
"
In both tiers, the ability to one-shot your opponent is now very difficult. This, in combination with changes to the Acrobatics keystone and block values on items and the tree, means that total damage mitigation is a helpful, if unpredictable, bonus, rather than a game-winning factor. Game lengths have increased to be more satisfying and to give opportunities for moment-to-moment tactical decisions rather than crossing your fingers and hoping your opponent doesn't land a lucky crit.

Just wondering, all those afk Aegis/Xirgil people killing opponents with CWS, what differentiation do they represent - skill or gear?
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Just wondering, all those afk Aegis/Xirgil people killing opponents with CWS, what differentiation do they represent - skill or gear?

neither, it's the mechanics that allow that, incorrect T value of the skills used which are affected by lack of cast speed investment / negative cast speed with more damage, and no penalty for simultaneously casting many skills.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Skill just means waiting to strike until you suspect your opponent's flask effect is done.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Skill just means waiting to strike until you suspect your opponent's flask effect is done.

Don't Get Discouraged , Rlowe.
What are you doing here? This is for pvp players.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
There was never a doubt in my mind. That this game is developed by really shitty players, the same ones I pked endlessly in other games. Now I'm even more certain with the awesomely ignorant way they look at PvP.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info