[2.6-3.0] Life Righteous Fire from 30 level

Mandatory items

Helpful items

Or other unique/rare items with fire resists/life regeneration.

Passive skill tree
Level 30
Used 35 points, because you must complete all side quests in all three acts. One point will remain free.

Warning: Don't up HP from any source, or you activate life degeneration. But you still can use life flask before you get "Stone Golem" and "Barbarism". After that you must get "Quick Recovery", and don't forget level up your auras.
Video proof

YouTube
On video you will see 32 level, but it's just because i kill Piety too late.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2018, 4:44:44 AM
Have u try use Gloves : Doedre's Tenure Velvet Gloves ?

Re: Doedre's Tenure gloves:
Spell damage does not modify RF damage. Only Fire Damage, Burning Damage, Elemental Damage, Damage over Time, Area Damage and generic "Damage".

As an example, when looking for a sceptre to level with, look to max the Elemental Damage implicit, then get a Fire Damage roll. Spell Damage is useless, as are added damage to spells.
Looks solid--gonna start leveling a new rf char tonight.
Thanks dude, I will use it for sure. I'm sick and tired of leveling with ground slam/ sunder. Thanks to you I will level ny character much more easier.
Im really happy any plans skilltree how to continue ? :D im nooob btw
Hi.
Is this only for leveling or can be used in "end-game" content?
Sry if it is dumb question, I´m new in this game :) (D2 veteran ;))
I do this same whit a Gladiator.. it´s work because i use a Fragile Bloom jewel and the regeneration of Duelist area: Master of The Arena and Golem´s Blood
"
paablooaaraam wrote:
I do this same whit a Gladiator.. it´s work because i use a Fragile Bloom jewel and the regeneration of Duelist area: Master of The Arena and Golem´s Blood

Is fragile bloom actualy worth it? Im not sure about math, but you are taking 10% more dmg from RF as well. Im about to kill shaper with another char and after that, i want start my RF char and i saw the jewel, but i wasnt sure, if the degenen from RF amped from jewel < 2% hp regen? Thanks! :)
Last edited by Eliah_cze on Mar 26, 2018, 4:45:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info