The Harbinger Challenge League

Aside from the shards and the uniques, I don't see much to be excited about.
Let's see how this goes.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
fred84 wrote:
What I don't understand is if the new orbs are league-only (I guess that for the shards that's a strong "yes")

Since it seems they extend the currency tab for this new parts, it would be strange/silly to dump them away after 3 month?

"
Hexcaliber wrote:
Mirrors are the least useful currency item in SSF.

Even in SSF, Mirrors sell for 2ex, 5 Regal and 1 Divine... doesnt sound worthless/useless to me ;)

"
Yperkeimenos wrote:
I don't have the time to play both the 6 new chapters and the new league, so i'll have to decide on which one.

Where do you have this 'idea' from? The new league will, obviously, INCLUDE the 6 new chapters. You can 'only' "skip" the league specific content, not the changes in the core game.

"
fesru wrote:
Seems like a filler league.

What more does it need, along with that massive changes and additions to the core game? IMHO, they could have even run them without any additional mechanic, just as a 3.0 ten-act temp league with new economy. I think there would be really enough new stuff to build the set of challenges from... wont be suprised if thats (mainly) what we'll get.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
bablo wrote:
No, I need those mirrors to copy the Ventor's ring after I made the perfect roll with a Divine Orb.

You cant mirror uniques ^^
--
Where is harbinguer supporter packs? Loved that tiger pet :O
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Goodbye my life ! HYPE
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I can't wait! :)

No offence but Harbinger Character Effect looks even worse than Razer Footprints.

Also, nice unique flavour text!

Aww, you're jealous you didn't play back when Razer Footprints were given away to players? :) Awww awwww awwwww poor you aw awwwhhwww ahhhh awww :D
am I missing something whats an ancient orb?
"
savage1158 wrote:
am I missing something whats an ancient orb?

We'll have to wait until its datamined or announced or explored after the release to have an explanation what the new orbs will do. While for some we may can guess, other's names gont give hints on their function.
--
Maybe we are missing something. I saw a picture on some shady site of a supposedly updated currency tab but..

"
Also the currency tab only got 9 new slots yet 15 new random currencies got added.

"

14 slots. So 9 new slots for 15 new shards/currency tpyes. Still missing 6.

Is that a fake picture of the currency tab. Why is there no official word on this?
Thank you. Looking forward to 3.0 and Harbinger league.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 29, 2017, 10:39:43 AM
Oh, wow. This is badass! Im actually gonna play this for the rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info