[3.1] Immortal guardian support. 52k armour, 9.7k ES, 70/74 block, Aegis Aurora

This build is made to have a comfortable playstyle, were you can stand in the middle of anything, without having to worry about dying at all. It is great for supporting people with high dps, who feel too squishy on their own. With enduring cry you taunt enemies, so the DPS guys can do their thing.
This build is meant to support at the point were things are so crazy and rippy, were surviving becomes more of an issue that clear speed.

Stats:
Lvl: 96
Auras: 8
Aura effect: 76%
ES: 9741
Armour: 52,306
ES gained on block: 2,092
Life regen: 882
Phys reduction: 90%
Fire res: 82%
Cold res: 87%
Lightning res: 83%
Chaos res 51%
Block: 70%
Spell block: 74%

Keystones:
Zealot's oath
Blood magic
Iron reflexes

Stats given to others:
Defences:
7% to all maximum elemental res
72% to all elemental res
2,832 flat armour
4,989 flat evasion
533 flat ES
8% flat physical metigation
1.6% life regen per second
89% more armour
15% movementspeed
24% movementspeed (vaal haste)

Offence:
28% attack and cast speed
54% attack and cast speed (vaal haste)
Anger or Wrath

Pros:
Immortal in 99% of all situations and map mod combinations in the game
Taunts monsters and bosses so your team can survive
Gives good defences for your team
Does not use mana at all, so no regen maps are fine

Cons:
Not the fastest support (though its ok for most people)
Not too many offencive auras (its not needed too much in my experiance though)
Heavy degen can kill you, but occasional block will save you in most cases
Vaal detonate dead from beyond bosses cant be blocked, and is about the only thing that ever kills me
Less block and armour map mod should be playd with causion as it cuts the builds defences a lot

Skill tree (lvl 96)

Gear

Last edited by Willemoesium on Jan 29, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
Blood magic in a low life build with zealoth oath, you're gonna kill yourself casting shield charge or other skills. The reason why people use the shield that gives blood magic is to not have it have for skills but only for auras.
"
Redwyne92 wrote:
Blood magic in a low life build with zealoth oath, you're gonna kill yourself casting shield charge or other skills. The reason why people use the shield that gives blood magic is to not have it have for skills but only for auras.

he uses -8 mana on ring for shield charge + reduced mana
"
Maiki6204 wrote:
"
Redwyne92 wrote:

enduring cry cost 21 mana and it's not linked so it's 13 health per usage
"
Redwyne92 wrote:
"
Maiki6204 wrote:
"
Redwyne92 wrote:

enduring cry cost 21 mana and it's not linked so it's 13 health per usage

As stated in the guide, i dont use mana (or life with BM) at all. With guardian, you get free enduring cry, and the -8 mana on my ring is more than enough to make shield charge free as well :)

Edit - My char is lvl 96. i dont think that would have happened if i killed my self to my own enduring cry every map lol ;)
Last edited by Willemoesium on Jul 28, 2017, 11:44:13 AM
How'd you level this guy?
"
Reizen wrote:
How'd you level this guy?

I levelled through the acts with a friend, and when i hit around lvl 65, i was able to face tank T8+ maps, so i just found people on global and joined them. Then i got to 85+ really fast.
Is it updated for 3.0?
Updated for 3.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info