The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

My pc is awful , ive wanted this for like last 3 yrs im stoked beyond belief these kind devs are porting this bad boy . Thank you GGG
"
LightW2 wrote:
XBOX realm would be separate from PC one?

Yes, 100%. Can't even use mtx from PC there.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Coal48 wrote:
Not like I'm going to play it but I'm curious about the button mapping since now there's 5 flasks instead of 4

LT = ?
RT = second skill set
LB & RB = potions
D-pad up/left/right = potions
D-pad down = ???
face buttons = skills
left joystick = move and face direction*
right joystick = ?*
start = inventory and other menus
select = options menu (like Esc on keyboard)
Ltb = ?
Rtb = ?

I'm guessing, automap, show items, weapon swap, action is somewhere in there (maybe not zoom)

*since the skills are on the face buttons and not triggers as well as not being to attack and move at the same time, twin-stick controls (wasd + mouse keyboard equivalent) is not possible

Pretty sure LT is attack in place.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Any chance you can throw us PC players a bone today too? Couldn't care less about Xbox. Really hope this is the last we hear about it on the PC forum.

I second this, hopefully there will be at least a little tidbit of information for the PC version today.
If you can play with the Steam Controller?
Really happy i got a key, big thank you... downloaded during sleep and i said to myself, i won't get going today without bringing Hillock down haha.
Loot(filter) will be a challenge. I'm sure if i invest time today evening after 1-2 hours all things handling will become ingrained. The 2 month i had my fun with D3 (basically D2 to POE guy here tho') really sold me on fluid console hack 'n slay, so yeah i couldn't be more excited right now. Hope i can give you guys some solid feedback the next days.
Congrats!

Edit: You might could think about offering some options ala gamma, but adjustments i made on my tv worked well, too.
Last edited by azamatsecoy on Jul 27, 2017, 12:21:24 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
Pretty sure LT is attack in place.

oh right, forgot about that function
ugh, only 6k views for that news post (yet).

i really hope the development time for the xbox stuff eventually pays out.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Congratulations GGG!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
I'm in, thank you so much GGG !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info