Divination Cards 3.0

GGG,

I did look elsewhere and search the forums first but did not find the info I needed. What is going to happen to divination card drop location in 3.0? With cards such as pride before the fall, merciless climb no longer exists. I have not found any area specific div cards while playing beta past act 4, I'm guessing this is because whatever changes you are implementing are not live on beta. But any insight would be helpful, I just want to know if area specific cards will be grindable/farmable if we so desire to play that way in 3.0.

Thanks in advance!

P.s. effing love the new weapon effects with my supporter pack.
Last edited by Boanger on Jul 26, 2017, 1:46:58 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 9:20:35 PM
The final beta patch will, among other things, fix up div cards and prophecies to behave correctly in the absence of difficulties. Should be landing any day now - today's news will almost certainly have an update.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Awesome, I will keep checking the forums for announcements and updates. Curious to see what will change/stay the same. previously farming for tabulas was not a bad stop along the leveling process for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info