Give me the proof...

Any have proof that atlas is working? I have 123% and I don't see any difference boss drop(maps) from pre-atlas era. And I did literary hundred maps.(lv.99) Like 80% of time if boss drop map is crappy one.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2017, 2:44:53 PM
You ask for "proof" and then give us no data to work with. Kind of silly if you want to know my opinion. Collect some data. Run it through some high school level statistical analysis. Shouldn't even be hard to do.

Until then... it works. If it didn't, you would have heard about it.
you can test it out yourself, run lots of low tier maps (2-5) and if a tier 1 map drops it isn't working (since you have >100%, maps should always drop 1 tier higher)
Last edited by almostdead on Jul 26, 2017, 12:16:53 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
Any have proof that atlas is working? I have 123% and I don't see any difference boss drop(maps) from pre-atlas era. And I did literary hundred maps.(lv.99) Like 80% of time if boss drop map is crappy one.

Maybe you are confused. Atlas bonus work. It has x% chance to upgrade the map that was gonna drop by 1 lvl. Limitations still apply (destructibles/white mobs can drop up to area level - blue/rare/unique can drop up to +1 of the area level - map bosses up to +2 of the area level).

So the proof of that working you are asking is quite simple. Go and run t1 maps, as many as possible, you will never get a t1 drop back, only t2+, this proves that the atlas bonus works. Its just that you misunderstood or hoped it worked differently.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

Maybe you are confused. Atlas bonus work. It has x% chance to upgrade the map that was gonna drop by 1 lvl. Limitations still apply (destructibles/white mobs can drop up to area level - blue/rare/unique can drop up to +1 of the area level - map bosses up to +2 of the area level).

So the proof of that working you are asking is quite simple. Go and run t1 maps, as many as possible, you will never get a t1 drop back, only t2+, this proves that the atlas bonus works. Its just that you misunderstood or hoped it worked differently.
Thank you it's good idea. But still just did lair map and boss drop T11 crap(for me) map. :-( Anyway thank you.
"
sherkhan wrote:
That being said, I hope they adjust boss map drops from beta levels to be in line with the new HP pools.
don't bet on that.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info