[3.0] 100% CONVERSION ETHEREAL ELEMENTAL EVISCERATOR

Do you have any ideas as to what else I could do to make my build better anyone? Also, what mods should I be aiming for with my rares/non uniques?
What golem do you use on this build ?
than - what kind of stone to play - to ethereal knives?
Spoiler
чем - каким камнем играть - до эфирных ножей?
Why do you skill crit nodes and use Controlled Destruction in your endgame 6L ?
running this build and so far loving it, got my tooltip to read 140k unbuffed, 74% crit(with power charges) and multi of 450. the damage is absolutely ridiculous if you can afford the gear. where to start... first off dont even use that crap shield with the 1% leech there is no point to run proj weakness compared to damage output from a decent crit, life, spell damage rolled shield (mine is trash btw) the leech from warlords is amazing and mana sustain is great for bosses. projectile weakness isnt usefull because it helps us only with mob clear, not bosses... our mob clear is already amazing so there is no point to have it. second, a pair of legacy void walkers can pierce forever, saving you 7 tree points by, not grabbing pierce nodes.

Memba old vaal pact
Last edited by tanksmontaje on Oct 9, 2017, 12:28:07 AM
Why did you take Blast raidus when EK is not AOE but just projectile spell?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Ty so much for the build,i had an ek char alredy but yours is better so i respected my left side of the tree to take more critical near scion, now my build is much smoother then before.
Have a good day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info