[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

In recommended gem setup, isn't it gonna be a problem running a 95% reserved mana with Pride, Dread, Herald and BnS?
I've had some mana issues, so I decided to drop Herald, at least until I figure out a way around. I socketed flame dash instead, so I can jump over obstacles when needed.
I also kept the Life and Mana Leech node in the passive tree.

I'm having so much fun with this build though. I have some work to do (=money to spend) to get to the dps in your PoB, but I'm slowly getting there.
Having no problem clearing t15/16 maps and their bosses, but some conquerors and metamorphs that spawn there are giving me quite some trouble.

Thanks for a really interesting build and a great guide!
Got myself a ring that has a #% mana leech, works better than having a point on mana leech in your tree.
"
"
daredar562 wrote:
hello , im sorry for bother you guys, im playing this build, im not a big gamer, and not have realy much chaos orb, i want to ask, is it a Blood or Sand stance good for play maps ? this is my build now :

Not a prob at all! For blood/sand stance, it's all up to you. Do you want to be a bit tankier or do you want more damage?

Your rares could be very easily upgraded. As long as you kill the metamorph at the end of each map, you should generate some chaos.

For this build, you only really need life and 2 resistences on each. And look for as much life as possible, since resist are easy to overcap.

Boots with movement speed is also really nice, but not actually mandatory with this build if you have yourself setup where you can spam whirling blades.

I do a few upgrade , i hope i can do a bigger dps with these items, but in the game tool tip say only 5.6k avg damage , and now dont know how to pump up those numbers :)
Last edited by daredar562 on Jan 8, 2020, 3:08:31 PM
"
In recommended gem setup, isn't it gonna be a problem running a 95% reserved mana with Pride, Dread, Herald and BnS?

Nope, this is addressed in the guide. Mana issues can be annoying, but there are wasy around it and it's easily manageable.

"
demshy wrote:
I've had some mana issues, so I decided to drop Herald, at least until I figure out a way around. I socketed flame dash instead, so I can jump over obstacles when needed.
I also kept the Life and Mana Leech node in the passive tree.

I'm having so much fun with this build though. I have some work to do (=money to spend) to get to the dps in your PoB, but I'm slowly getting there.
Having no problem clearing t15/16 maps and their bosses, but some conquerors and metamorphs that spawn there are giving me quite some trouble.

Thanks for a really interesting build and a great guide!

Thanks for the feedback! Go check the guide under the "Final Gem Setup" section, there are some other options for dealing with the mana issues if you don't want to have to drop your Herald.

"
daredar562 wrote:
I do a few upgrade , i hope i can do a bigger dps with these items, but in the game tool tip say only 5.6k avg damage , and now dont know how to pump up those numbers :)

Nice! That is much better. You can bascially ignore the tooltip DPS on Bladeflurry, since it doesn't take into account the giant more multipliers from stacks + release and some of the buffs you get.

I just imported your character with Path of Building and it's showing 695,000 DPS for Bladeflurry release at 6 stacks. With only Frenzy charges, intimidated and leeching boxes checked off. You should be melting bosses in just a few seconds.

"
Got myself a ring that has a #% mana leech, works better than having a point on mana leech in your tree.

Yea, a ring with mana leech is great.
Hey Piggy, what would you recommend for amulet anointment node?
Hey guys, thanks for the ring hint! Got the ring and now I'm getting near the numbers in the PoB.

The only thing that really stands out is the Life Leech/On Hit Rate, my 3k vs 29k in your final PoB. Am I missing something significant or is this only a PoB thing?
Here is my char if you'd wanna check it out: https://pastebin.com/Hqz05eNU

"
Hey Piggy, what would you recommend for amulet anointment node?

I did use Soul Raker for more claw damage, life leech, bit of mana leech and later boost on Bloodletting.

EDIT: Damn i guess i was wrong and that life leech from Soul Raker wont work because of life leech cap.
Last edited by Morrdie on Jan 12, 2020, 1:23:42 AM
"
demshy wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for the ring hint! Got the ring and now I'm getting near the numbers in the PoB.

The only thing that really stands out is the Life Leech/On Hit Rate, my 3k vs 29k in your final PoB. Am I missing something significant or is this only a PoB thing?
Here is my char if you'd wanna check it out: https://pastebin.com/Hqz05eNU

I was wondering same thing yesterday,and i figured out it's something wrong with manually added Bloodseeker.

BTW here is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/1sFEsL1M if someone can check and tell me if is there something wrong/worth of change
I have checked it and I'm buying myself a rare claw. :)

Yeah, I figured it must be some kind of PoB bug about the leech rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info