[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hello everyone !

There is one point I don't understand. How do you generate endurance charge for immortal call, without the bringer of rain ?

What did I miss ?

Best regards !
So i guess we don't care about endurance charge, since i never saw one even with the helm ! :D
"
noufnouf wrote:
So i guess we don't care about endurance charge, since i never saw one even with the helm ! :D

Correct, even if we do happen to get one or two, they all get eaten up by Immortal Call! We're not trying to get a long Immortal Call duration, it's just there to stop bursts of phys damage that we can't leech through. For example large packs of porcupines...
One question. What you would prefer? belly of the beast with 5L or leaving myself without Body until I get 6L?
"
KarrambaPope wrote:
One question. What you would prefer? belly of the beast with 5L or leaving myself without Body until I get 6L?

I recommend just saving for a 6L Belly and continue taking advantage of the cheap BoR's effectiveness.

The benefit to going to a 5L Belly and rare helm will get you more life and resists and an extra 4 link that you don't really need. But you lose an entire support gem worth of damage as well as the flat damage BoR gives you. The way I look at it is that it's not an upgrade, just a tradeoff that delays getting you the 6L Belly.
Hi, im new to PoE , i was wondering, what is the estimated DPS Of this build?
Hello, I have started your tutorial. I did like 40+ level and probably will wait for new season.
Wondering if I should try your build (if anything will not get nerfed in new patch)
My question: Do still recommend it as a cheap build on begging?
Also I have noticed that my clearing runs wasn't that fast.
What's your feelings after that time? Did you find more interesting build?
Thanks for your tutorial and hope you respond :)
Last edited by ofensywnie on Dec 2, 2018, 3:21:48 PM
"
ofensywnie wrote:
Hello, I have started your tutorial. I did like 40+ level and probably will wait for new season.
Wondering if I should try your build (if anything will not get nerfed in new patch)
My question: Do still recommend it as a cheap build on begging?
Also I have noticed that my clearing runs wasn't that fast.
What's your feelings after that time? Did you find more interesting build?
Thanks for your tutorial and hope you respond :)

I highly doubt anything will get nerfed, nothing the build consists of is very meta or over powered. Cheap early on is def the way to go, being that you can clear 90% of the content on barely nothing means you can use your currency to purchase all the maps you need instead of grinding and hoping the ones you need drop! I can't understate how much of an advantage this is compared to builds that hit a roadblock at certain map tiers.

The clear speed isn't great, this build excels at boss killing :)

I like to make my own builds, and I rarely play the same build twice.. So I've created a few other builds that were all really fun and have guides for them all linked at my twitch channel if you want to check them out.

twitch.tv.TheNotoriousPIGgg

"
HANSON275 wrote:
Hi, im new to PoE , i was wondering, what is the estimated DPS Of this build?

The DPS numbers are shown in the build, go back and check em out! The numbers are straight from Path of Building. And besides the PoB estimates, the gameplay speaks for itself, you can see vids of the build with cheap gear clearing some of the higher content in the game very easily!

Does the stat stick nerf affect this build?

I'd assume no since both weapons are claws, right?
"
DalekSecond wrote:
Does the stat stick nerf affect this build?

I'd assume no since both weapons are claws, right?

Correct!

I will have to remove the Singularity version of that build that someone had contributed :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info