Another way to pass the labyrinth by. Please.

Yes. Another thread. Because this actually is a serious issue for some of us.

I am not asking for a nerf of Izaro. You can always overlevel to kill him.

I am asking for a way to bypass the labyrinth itself. I'll fight Izaro no problem, but I can't do the labyrinth.

We are several who has tried to explain this to GGG on several occasions, but for some reason we are always ignored.

If you are colorblind and need something for that, then people listen. If you are are deaf and need something for that, then people listen.

But there are actually people who has very serious problems navigating the labyrinth. Please, listen to us. Please.
We need some way to bypass the labyrinth.

Many suggestions have already been made, like paying 5 chaos per tier of the lab (5c for normal to 20 chaos for uber). But really, I'd do whatever it takes to bypass the lab.

Please, GGG, listen to us. Do something. Anything. Don't just continue ignoring us.
Last edited by sikker on Jul 20, 2017, 4:12:49 AM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 8:06:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If you are colorblind and need something for that, then people listen. If you are are deaf and need something for that, then people listen.

But there are actually people who has very serious problems navigating the labyrinth. Please, listen to us. Please.

It's hard to listen to your very serious problems when you don't detail them in any way whatsoever - only that you are equating them to sensory impairments. I'm certainly curious what very serious problems navigating the labyrinth you have that can be equated to something like sensory impairments.
"
sikker wrote:

We need some way to bypass the labyrinth.

1) "Labyrinth" by itself assumes that it is A labyrinth.

2) Don't try to drag "colorblind problem" into your argument.
What is the connection here?

Topographical cretinism (if you really, actually, have it) is a different issue.
Navigating in a labyrinth IN A GAME can be done by following a simple rule (and TC has nothing to do with it). Touch & follow the right wall.

If you actually suffer from the condition - explain why (how) would it prevent you from running along the wall.

All i see now is a bad attempt to receive "skip the labyrinth for X currency" button.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Jul 20, 2017, 7:39:03 AM
Another thread? Seriously, they're reworking the goddamn labyrinth in 3.0 and making it short as hell from what I hear. Quit your bitching until you at least see how the new "Labyrinth" is (I use quotation marks there because I've heard that it's super linear, which technically wouldn't make it a labyrinth, now would it?)

If you have complaints about lab, go whine in the giant thread that's devoted to it. I'm on fucking satellite internet and still manage lab just fine, even with a shit ping over 700ms. What's your excuse, other than trying to equate your "problems" with actual problems people have?
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Jul 20, 2017, 7:43:57 AM
Here are common tips for just navigating the lab:

1) Have a movement skill on you.
2) Have a quicksilver flask if the area looks difficult to bypass.
3) Cast enduring cry for life regen if you need it.
4) Use a rejuvenation totem/vitality if you're really desperate and swap it out if needed.
5) Have a flask with instant recovery.

Use poelab.com for recommendations on room order and choice.

Spoiler
It is much better. Normal lab is actually pretty fast now. It's not that hard to find a relic if you really want it. The same is true for cruel lab.
Only merc and Uber seem to be relatively unchanged in terms of length. The map is much better now since it actually shows what exit you're going into.

Plus , GGG just said they were making the lab easier anyway.
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Jul 20, 2017, 4:59:07 PM
izaro has at least 50 times more health than any other boss of his level. so can the white knighting. he is a horrible abomination which I couldn't even beat at level 88 with the highest es and damage I have ever had in the game
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
izaro has at least 50 times more health than any other boss of his level. so can the white knighting. he is a horrible abomination which I couldn't even beat at level 88 with the highest es and damage I have ever had in the game

I call BS.
Do you have the proof?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Izaro is a fucking joke, if you can't beat him at 88 and the highest damage you've ever had, you're doing something seriously wrong or lying your ass off. Or you were dumb enough to let him get max charges on a build you are terrible at playing probably. What's your ES and damage look like? Give us a screenshot of your character's damage.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info