[2.6] Shrapnel Shot-Crit-Elemental

Hello guys! I have created a plan for my own build (it`s my very first build done completely on my own) and I want to ask you for a little help. I wanted to find some nice build that will connect elemental effects (i love when lightning and fire explodes together) but unfortunatelly I couldnt do it (maybe something like that doesnt exist?).

As I mentioned, I`m still a newbie player (I have only about 50h of play) and that`s why i`m asking you for help. I have read many builds before and i tried to mixed it.

General plan for this character is to:

1) Destroy everything with elemental KABOOM
2) Aply as much critical hits as it`s possible- it`s nice defence mechanic i guess, if something is dead it can`t hurt you
3) This build should clear maps really well. I hope it will be good for bosses too.

This is my PoE Planner links for passive:

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPsAByILAHqv6wHRokD0-KEixKKn1P7IoaTh2wYjFfCS815F-uuNv1FHlQXZxjKUfwKm4AiJmvFdaMqpMHzUIzBx3ahLeDpCfyv9brF8w-aNuXj5ft051G_yoJ929zH6jX0j9k2Su-P-un11037vevajFSC1CHGhj08tgxm0vqd1y-pizZiNfpcGGYrDOio4m7WExV-wykpvnpykhxN3B_GzS1fA490NW68NjYd2Sn1noOOf51Qk_f_eBfmbJt1GY6cRgSzphrMA7ipNR-Ii4qQ5PydKyG6qtfI1kti9Vvqq-KiiwdibjQguAF7tgxmOz14VQxPasQFxQ2XTAAAAAAA=

Please tell me if i did it well? I think that offence and defence are rather balanced. Also i took Vaal Pact- I think this is the best option while having a big crit chance and smashing packs of mobs on one- two hits. I also took much elemental resists because- as i said- I`m newbie and i will dont have a perfect gear so fast.

Gems links

Spoiler

1) Shrapnel shot- physical to lightning- Weapon Elemental Damage- Elemental Focus Support- Greater Multiple Projectiles- Faster Attacks

2) Herald of Ash- i really want to used it but what gems should be linked to it?

3)Vaal Grace- Vaal Haste- Increased Duration

4) CWDT- Summon Ice Golem- Increased Duration- Immortal Call

5) Frenzy- Increased Critical Strikes- Power Charge on Crit- Greater Multiple Projectiles

Gear

Spoiler

I think that good gear for that build will be (of course it`s the best scenario, after very long time):

1) Weapon- Death`s Opus/ Death`s Harp/ Windripper
2) Chest- Hyrris Ire/ Queen of the Forrest
3) Arrow Quiver- Drillneck
4) Boots- Atziri steps?
5) Gloves- Maligaros Virtuosity
6) Jewelery- i guess that Sybils Lament will be necessary for defence (left hand)

Videos

Spoiler

To sum up- I wanted to do something like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xonQlH84WSM&t=523s

But the main difference is that i dont want to use CI, i prefer having life instead. I wish this guy will put a guide for it, but i guess it will not happen.

Please, leave any comments that can help with improving this build for being viable even for the toughest maps and bosses. I think that the many problems will be with passive tree.
Last edited by toxic992 on Jul 19, 2017, 6:02:19 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2017, 5:58:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info