Dear GGG

There is one thing I think this game needs. Players love to show off their skins and levels. There needs to be one town where all players can go that is outside of Normal Cruel Merc. In World of Warcraft we had Orgrimmar // Stormwind, it was packed with players that just love to show off their gear and levels and pets. With all the skins we have in this game this would help with sales on your end for more microtransactions. In this town you can have players from level 1 to level 100. With a few NPC's and a stash box and guild box. This town would be packed and allow players to meet other players.
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2017, 4:14:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You said WoW, triggered.

I'd never visit such a town because the MTX would make it take about 10 business days to load. I doubt many other people would go for the same reason. Also, by and large people suck - I've only once ever had someone in town message me with a compliment about my MTX, I've gotten far more people harassing me trying to sell me stuff, trying to troll, griefing, etc. Imagine how toxic a big town made just for socializing would be. I mean, look at global ffs...

If people didn't suck then it might be cool but until that day I doubt this would do much good.
Last edited by MeWhenum on Jul 19, 2017, 12:35:25 AM
No one said anything about unlocking gear did they? WTF are you talking about. And this isn't league of legends with nothing but trolls. So you been harassed? Not once Have I been. I've played since this game launched on day 1. You must be about 15 or 20. I've been gaming for 20 years.
ROFL you know the load time would take 10m? How do you know what the server can handle in this hypothetical scene. What a joke. You have no foundation. It didn't take 10m to go into orgrimmar or stormwind. You must be on dial-up. lol
Personally I think they should go the opposite route as a QOL addition, Making it so that by default, if you have a hideout, you automatically log into there. Such a pain in the ass going into highgate every time logging in, changing char etc.

If i want to look at others MTX's ill go to highgate by my own choice then, otherwise all the town zones are just generally a pain in the ass
Regardless of whether they would do it or not, whenum has a point. Back when I played p2p Runescape, you run to the heavily populated areas on world 2 or whatever and your client would go to absolute crap because of how many people were all standing there with summons and crap.

Obviously an exaggeration but would need GGG's dynamic skill resolution applied to player characters just to move smoothly.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"

Path of Exile is MTX based. Anyone can wear whatever the fuck they want.

Except pants if you are a templar.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Obviously an exaggeration but would need GGG's dynamic skill resolution applied to player characters just to move smoothly.
Which in turn makes the whole point of cool-looking MTX useless.
I want an MTX that makes all other players nude.
"
Shaboom wrote:
I want an MTX that makes all other players nude.

Gotta practice for that big speech huh?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info