Voltaxic Rift build Skill tree, whats better

Skill tree 1

Skill tree 2

What bother me is you know end game and having some endurance charges help and ther is also question of global crit benefits. In one version you gain charges with kills on other one its more crit centric. From my expiriance regret orbs tend to be end of me as it become common i spend 200 befor i know it and it get mach worst usualy.

Generaly, leech is not problem and there are some better damage nodes choices depending on what i decide to do. its bothersom to think this mach as in one case its sims relativly common build and other one is mach more reliable i think and open some intresting options like CoC and Choir of the Storm and what not.

Need difrent pair of eyes to tell me something i may miss or some more general advice, thanks.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 18, 2017, 12:20:08 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2017, 1:24:38 PM
Those trees are totally different. The first one is for bow build and the second one for the staff build?
As CI ES user you should take the Infused shield passive unless it´s 3.0 build?
(VP won´t work with Ghost Reaver in 3.0)

What skill(s) are going to use?
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 18, 2017, 5:03:25 AM

Incandescent Heart Saintly Chainmail
Voltaxic Rift bow
Build use uniq jewels, sory i figure thos things are common place.
I whas planing LA and barage until i experiment more that is the plan.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 18, 2017, 8:37:47 AM
Ah I see now ... the best way is using path of building and compare it but I think the first one is better anyway. You would waste 3* jewel sockets in the second build that you might use for something better.

I would consider Primeval force passive, better pathing (flat accuracy > %accuracy) and maybe some extra frenzy charges ? (double dip poison)
Last edited by Rakiii on Jul 18, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
I gess, its not realy easy doing it other way as you missing mana leech with wierd damage and there is no way araund it. Other side have wery por resorces regard accuracy and attack speed, leech, projectile mechanic so it make skill tree streched in oposite directions.
Its wery hard to get some basic covered, its all intresting but head start to hurt realy fast from all the problems.
I run some numbers and frst one is bit shorter on crit and better on many smal things, other side well got it charges but missing mana leech and some accuracy. Its not horible becouse dicent quiver can balance most things tho remaining difrance still are huge becouse ther is just no other ways. It realy shame i build this specificly for staff nodes and in end becuse of poor base crit and awailable passives it is still far from risonable comoditi for attack build.

Its just to big of a strech for needed resorces, i tried comple of time to use this uniq jewel and it end badly, sure build may worck but its far from feels good opop builds.
We can trie and make something with this skill tree and items tho we so often get nerfs changes then some fine tuning changes. In this case i feel theres mach worck to be done.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 18, 2017, 1:29:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info