Point Blank Charger - Champion Dualist Build... (In Progress - Current Level 29)

Hello Everyone -

Right now, I am on level 29, but I just planned out the rest of my build.

The idea is to stack frenzy and endurance charges along with eventual permanent fortify from Champion Ascendancy (not represented here) and use only bows at close range to do damage:

Passive Tree Current (as of level 29):

Passive Tree (built out to 123 points):

I am currently using these unique items, which I intend to keep until I find a way to create similar effects with other items:

Items (as of Level 29):
Spoiler

I do most of my damage from physical damage and physical damage converted to elemental damage.

Let me know your thoughts!

NOTE: If I get suggestions here to improve, I will continue to update this post as I make progress through the game.
Last edited by PostPunk on Jul 17, 2017, 9:45:11 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2017, 1:51:24 PM
Oh god, your tree has literally 0 life nodes. You need to grab at least 170% nowadays to even consider viable. You planned to take conduit, which is a terrible idea, since conduit is meant only for party play.

For legacy league, I started out as a point blank champion as well. I used blast rain as my main skill. The build revolves around using the chin sol bow, and full fire conversion via Xoph's blood. I cleared all the content upto guardians with relative ease, and the build is extremely durable as well, capable of doing everything from maps to lab farm.

If you want to build around point blank, Chin Sol is a must bow, because it synergizes so much with the point blank keystone. For skills, I would recommend blast rain, rain of arrows or shrapnel shot (with the new unique jewel).

You can take a look at my profile to see my character. The name is MinDog
Nice meme build, I'm actually thinking of trying a full retarded glass cannon build some time
oh wow that is literally 0 life node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info