[3.0.0] CoMK Doryani's Fist build ! AKA "Thunderpunch" (Build of the week hype !) W/ Video

So, I've been playing around with PoB because I'm extremely bored and I want to try this build.

So far, I got the highest damage output vs shaper with Inq (about 300k shaper dps). I think it can get better but for some stupid reason my PoB won't allow me to use Abyss jewels (I have no idea why, it's the latest version).

If someone wants to sit down with me and work the numbers around, I'm fairly confident we can get something in the 800s.
So can you achieve this build right now as of 1/28/2018?

How do i fist?
Hey, thought I was post my build I've been working on, I went with something a little more tankier, to fit my playstyle, hope to hear what you guys think, most my gems aren't maxed yet, so I should be able to get a lot more damage,

Right now with just herald of lightning I have, 57k fist damage, with light pen in, with added lighting, its around 80k, and 80% chance to shock

With flasks, and blood rage, 109k fist damage, and should be around 150k, when I'm done

Here's the gear im working with

And skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBIcEswUtDc0UIBbpGjgaPhvxHM4c3CFgIZAkNycvKaUrUC_MMk4yiTLROtg8LT38QKBEnkVHRZ1Gt0bXR35QR1NSU7tX4lhjWfNfP1_QYuxlTWZUZ5toWGhlaPJvO3GFcg9yqXTtdPF2rHfjd-V5OXloeu97jHzZfsd-4oKbg1-E2YTvidiMz48aj5mQVZRvmFea4J2uogCnCKlurKqtja4-r6exQraKvTa-p78IwBrAZsC_wQTBgsT2xq7G2M9-02_Xltq52sHhc-RR5YvqEOoY6-7tIO8O8B_zEfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov-VA==?accountName=I0wa&characterName=Ridgeview

I still got along way to go, I should be able to get 5.5k life, and around 80% dr this week tho
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Jan 30, 2018, 1:34:22 AM
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Feb 1, 2018, 3:26:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info