3.0 FrostBolt Nova ClearSpeed-->AOE

3.0 FrostBolt Nova ClearSpeed-->AOE

Full equip real DPS before mods reductions:
Sustained DPS: 400K
Mapping DPS: 673K
Full Buffed DPS: 1.01M

This is a build designed for AOE clear speed. It was tested on 2.6 with full equip and 1º wype of 3.0 beta with only 4 ascendancy point and cheap equip.

I can't link here the equip from 3.0 because the profile of beta characters are not available.... So This time you only can see a guide from that build, and the pastebin link.

I hope you can ejoy, if you have any question, write it down!

VIDEOS

BUILD
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/M2FE8SsM

Last edited by AnubiXtendeR on Nov 5, 2017, 10:18:54 PM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2017, 8:12:31 PM
Fun!!!!!

I try it on FlurrySkaius in standard, can u check something?

i haven't 40 int allocated in jewel radius but in tooltip it say to me i have that +2 projectiles why?

on lvl 94 i have only 6k life seems not so good for guardians or something else.....any advice bout the tree?
Any chance you can post a link to this build tree with gear? I am trying to watch the youtube video but I wanted to see if there was anymore you could add to this :)

Thank you! Gosh I need to learn some Spanish. If this wasn't Spanish I'm sorry haha. Character looks amazing though!
"
Freshour wrote:
Any chance you can post a link to this build tree with gear?

Look on profile there is a char lvl 90 that is similar to the build ora look at mine i have the same build/gear but not have headhunter :P
Haha yeah I am probably going to try this without the headhunter. All I was trying to figure out was how you get the frostbolt to proc in a nova. I know it was an interaction with Vortex I believe. But how you get it to trigger so fast I had no idea. Slowly working on figuring that out. If only I knew Spanish :P

Edit: Okay figured out it was the staff that was doing it. Got your tree :P. Couldn't get the paste bin link to work despite trying to paste so many different things into the path of building but good start. I wanna see how this baby works because it looks so dang fun!
Last edited by Freshour on Jul 17, 2017, 3:34:16 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
Freshour wrote:
Any chance you can post a link to this build tree with gear?

Look on profile there is a char lvl 90 that is similar to the build ora look at mine i have the same build/gear but not have headhunter :P

Nice your char looks really nice!!! I hope you enjoy the build! :-)
"
Freshour wrote:
Haha yeah I am probably going to try this without the headhunter. All I was trying to figure out was how you get the frostbolt to proc in a nova. I know it was an interaction with Vortex I believe. But how you get it to trigger so fast I had no idea. Slowly working on figuring that out. If only I knew Spanish :P

Edit: Okay figured out it was the staff that was doing it. Got your tree :P. Couldn't get the paste bin link to work despite trying to paste so many different things into the path of building but good start. I wanna see how this baby works because it looks so dang fun!

Nice, you see the mechanic, remember use the unique jewells Frozen Trial, there are 2 in the tree in the corrects holes. Path of building is the best way at the moment to share build and the best way to see the numbers of a build.

Talk to me if you have some question.

Enjoy the build :-)
Cant import this into POB. says wrong version?
"
error4o4 wrote:
Cant import this into POB. says wrong version?

use the 3.0 tree
I'm using the latest version of POB with 3.0 beta option. That tree is not importing.

**EDIT**

Figured it out - two different import options in POB it turns out.
Last edited by error4o4 on Aug 2, 2017, 7:14:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info