[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

why no vaal pact? dunno should i take it or not
OP your gem setup is not possible if using Tombfist
"
Gvault2011 wrote:
Hi,

so far i love the build (lvl 65 in act 9). I am just confused by the final gem setup... you say to use the Tombfist gloves, but then you would miss a socket? Helm 4l,Weapons 3l+3l,Body 6l,Gloves (if Tomb)3l and none on the Kaom's? I'm pretty new to the game, so maybe i missed something.

And would you prefer Prismatic or The Tempestuous Steel War Sword?

Ty

You're absolutely right, I just haven't gotten around to changing that section yet. I'll change it once I find the time. As for the offhand I like Prismatic better.

Edit: Updated the final gem setup accordingly.
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Dec 17, 2017, 8:12:43 PM
"
tp12 wrote:
OP your gem setup is not possible if using Tombfist

Updated it accordingly.
As a noob who posted earlier, I noticed that vaal pact removes all the life regen I have. I haven't managed to die on my HC yet, and removing life regen seems dangerous.

Is the life leech that beneficial?

Edit: Died in act 6 to riptide. Did not expect the one-shot. Should i make any changes if i decide to keep playing on standard?
Last edited by Lumist on Dec 18, 2017, 2:01:43 AM
Very nice build.

Some noob questions.
Enduring Cry is not triggered with CwDT, is that right? So that EC is necessary to use manually, or..?
I use that Tombfist with Murderous eye but Intimidate doesnt occur (probably), I dont see any animation of that... or how should that look like?
Thanks
Do you really think damage on full life is the best support get in a 6L?
nice stat stick i am using atm

"
spomator wrote:
Very nice build.

Some noob questions.
Enduring Cry is not triggered with CwDT, is that right? So that EC is necessary to use manually, or..?
I use that Tombfist with Murderous eye but Intimidate doesnt occur (probably), I dont see any animation of that... or how should that look like?
Thanks

Enduring Cry is cast manually. Intimidate is a debuff that is applied to anything hit by your attacks, there is no animation to see.
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Do you really think damage on full life is the best support get in a 6L?

I do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info