[2.6-3.0] Martyr MoM Scorching Ray CwC Firestorm Berserker, Facetank Uber Lab lvl 70

Build highlights:

-Good DPS
-214% Inc. life
-High life pool with MoM

Pros/Cons

Pros:
- Really tank
- Good against bosses

Cons:
- Not a clear speed build
- Need a 6L

Uber Lab lvl 70

Character: "MartyrIsOP"

Items

Core Items

Flask

Recommended

Last edited by Moskito47 on Aug 18, 2017, 4:38:57 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2017, 1:43:47 PM
"
Moskito47 wrote:

Pros:
-Need a 6L

Requiring a 6link is a pro?
Last edited by leeber on Jul 30, 2017, 10:33:16 PM
"
leeber wrote:
"
Moskito47 wrote:

Pros:
-Need a 6L

Requiring a 6link is a pro?

Sorry, fixed
Would love to see a Uber lab video. :D
whats MoM?, you might be some of the best players in the world if you can do uber lab lvl 70 with no life regen..yisus!
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jul 31, 2017, 3:34:52 AM
"
3portas wrote:
Would love to see a Uber lab video. :D

Actually my character it's lvl 77, if u want i can make a video with these lvl.

Anyway, if i can do this build in 3.0, i will make video to lvl 70.
well you dont need a 6 link, i have been playing this build in the beta, and it works just fine with a 5 link, and a 4 linke is fine too, you just kill stuff a bit slower, but its fine, and you can tank all the bosses NP :D and btw, the Bandits is not Oak - Kill - Kill, i just killed them all and got my 2 skill points :)
Im giving this build a shot, but am kind of a noob regarding building.
Which nodes do I want to get early on in the skill tree? And what kind of weapons/gear would be useful for me before I can get the items the build lists?

Also, should I be fully leveling CWDT?
Last edited by Roelklapstoel on Aug 5, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
"
Roelklapstoel wrote:
Im giving this build a shot, but am kind of a noob regarding building.
Which nodes do I want to get early on in the skill tree? And what kind of weapons/gear would be useful for me before I can get the items the build lists?

Also, should I be fully leveling CWDT?

You can lvl with Firestorm + Faster Casting + Conc Effect, use rare weapons or Axiom Perpetuum.
When you can use CwC, use that, becouse Scorching Ray + CwC + Firestorm cost less mana.
The nodes you are about to catch early are Life, Fire dmg and rush Elemental Overload.
Thanks, seems like i've been making the right choices in my tree so far. Am level 52 atm and took most of those nodes within reach already. Axiom perpetuum is pretty cheap on poe.trade so I'll get two of those as well.
Should I be levelling cast while damage taken to 20? Or should I keep it on a lower level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info