Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

"
Domosed wrote:
at TURMOIL EVENT and if nemesis mode at location, can i chance belts for headhunter or drop headhunter from monsters??

Long answer : No
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
The short answer must be REALLY short
Did GGG reply to people asking more Demigods per class?

That would make race population last longer..
shared price pool for SC HC SSF? so why would people play HC and SSF? just all get into SC
"
AngryLuq wrote:
So u posted info about " These events will start this Saturday"

Now it shows "The Two-Week Turmoil Events will run from Jul 14, 2017 9:00 PM"

Dont get it. Planned start for saturday, and now cant play friday

They are a NZ based company, and it starts Saturday 15/7 09:00 NZT.

It starts friday 23:00 my local time, a bit confusing indeed.
like we didn't have this same thing right now. hint: it was called LEGACY LEAGUE

and porting that concept to standard would've been the reason not to bother anymore with new leagues, in other words: a permanent and persistent game. you fucked up that chance too, ggg
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
shashk0 wrote:
I really dont get it. Do people actually only care about making currency and transfering it to softcore? Where is the fun in that? I was hoping for even more challenging and hard 2week but now its like meh... Playing for few hours after work on mayhem was so fun... i guess now it will be only "hit 90 and stop" for me.

I really dont get it. Do people actually only care about doing the same gruesome levelling process again and again with no reward for it than some shitty item graphics or cosmetix mtx with no gameplay purpose?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Damn i hyped this race so much - can't wait to start!

GGG i love you guys!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
shashk0 wrote:
I really dont get it. Do people actually only care about making currency and transfering it to softcore? Where is the fun in that? I was hoping for even more challenging and hard 2week but now its like meh... Playing for few hours after work on mayhem was so fun... i guess now it will be only "hit 90 and stop" for me.

I really dont get it. Do people actually only care about doing the same gruesome levelling process again and again with no reward for it than some shitty item graphics or cosmetix mtx with no gameplay purpose?

Yeah, we call that the Blizzard Generation.
"
mmk1995 wrote:
shared price pool for SC HC SSF? so why would people play HC and SSF? just all get into SC

edit: nvm its shared :C so HC will be dead probably compared to SC
Last edited by Gergoo on Jul 13, 2017, 9:44:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info