Announcing the Two-Week Turmoil Event!

So do I understand it correctly, that 15k top accounts from SC, 15k top account from HC and 15k accounts from HCSSF will all go to a big pool, winning 100 beta key per day from that pool randomly?

That should mean 0,2% probability to win one each day, as long as one stays in the top 15k in his league.

Or is it 15k combined from all leagues?
I'm sorry GGG but this race is a total disappointment. The incentive for playing Mayhem was the added difficulty and fun, not getting 2 weeks worth of items and currency.

I really think you should reconsider making this a non-voided event, because this doesn't seem challenging or fun at all.

I was hoping that we would get an even more over-the-top race that would be more difficult than Mayhem.
non-voided <3
d:-D*
No standard SSF FeelsBadMan, thankfully this will not be as hard as mayhem so HC for me.
Thank you.

For making it unvoided, for allowing microtransactions and for facilitating trade.

Thank you.
0.2(2)% for daily reward ggg so generous.
"
Mikkni wrote:
I really think you should reconsider making this a non-voided event, because this doesn't seem challenging or fun at all.

Well, you people had your fun in Mayhem race. For average players who aren't playing this game non-stop, Mayham was waay too hard. Even SC version. I just couldn't pass Act 1 (normal) narrow zones like Prison or Caverns with 20 invaders or exiles. Died many times and that wasn't fun at all. Later when I geared up it wasn't so hard, and I managed to get to level 85. And then I stopped. With no chance for top rewards there's really no reason to play voided race past level 85.

This race, on the other hand, I'll play full two weeks, for sure. Looking forward to it. :)
lets go
P.S. GGG, would you consider prolonging this race if you had to delay the expansion launch?
"
Dex8172 wrote:

Well, you people had your fun in Mayhem race. For average players who aren't playing this game non-stop, Mayham was waay too hard. Even SC version. I just couldn't pass Act 1 (normal) narrow zones like Prison or Caverns with 20 invaders or exiles. Died many times and that wasn't fun at all. Later when I geared up it wasn't so hard, and I managed to get to level 85. And then I stopped. With no chance for top rewards there's really no reason to play voided race past level 85.

This race, on the other hand, I'll play full two weeks, for sure. Looking forward to it. :)

But every other content in the game is more forgiving and easier than races (see every league and standard) and this Mayhem 2-week race was the most fun I've had in PoE in a long time.

Imo the whole point of these kind of "special events" is to make them interesting, unique and challenging. Why not play Legacy or Standard instead then?

I've got a full time job and don't even play every day, so I had no chance for top rewards in Mayhem either. Died on my highest level character at 84 and died several other times too.
The challenge is what made me like it so much, and it was great for playing SSF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info