GGG can you make it possible to pay to skip Lab?

I have made many posts about how much i despise labarynth. I honestly would like to just pay to make it go away. I dread lab on every character and put it off as much as possible. It is just so terrible I'm willing to shell out money in MTX to make me not have to endure it. I don't want the gems for finishing fastest or to profit from enchants, I just want to not play it, and get ascendancy points.

To me it's torture, after a hard day of work I can not force myself to do something I hate like this.
I am literally logging off tonight, and not playing your game, because I do not want to do labarynth. That's what my character needs, but it just isn't happening.

I'm sure GGG looks at the numbers and says "oh lots of people are playing labarynth repeatedly, they must like it!". Not the case at all, I hate it but am forced to do it.

It's sad I'd even have to ask for this, but it's obvious you do not care about players who dislike it, so I'll appeal to your wallet. Let me out of this garbage lab!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2017, 1:45:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was joking.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GGG can you please make a labyrinth hate/suggestion/complaint categoryfor the forums? We could use that by now. Way too many lab threads everywhere.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
GGG can you please make a labyrinth hate/suggestion/complaint categoryfor the forums? We could use that by now. Way too many lab threads everywhere.
That'd be admitting there are problems with lab, and GGG will never admit it.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I couldn't for the life of me figure out your issue, until I realized you were talking about hardcore.
I don't know about how many people do Uber lab runs in HC (I can't imagine many, since I've never gotten anywhere near half that far in HC) but having someone scope out the traps can be helpful.
The two easiest ways I know to get through the lab gauntlets (save actual skill and timing) are as follows:
HP/ES regen and only Health and QuickSilver flasks. (Just RUN from safe spot to safe spot)[do make sure you have anti-bleed methods]
Blink Arrow

Blink Arrow can get you to places you'd rather be quickly and it takes a huge load off as far as getting though traps.

Most importantly, don't be afraid to sit at a clearly safe spot to let your hp and es refill.

The only other advice I can give you is to practice the lab on standard/cruel with your level 98 to learn the different general setups of the traps before trying it with a character on HC.
The lab is rough and they clearly see that players are not enjoying it, hence they are making changes in the beta/3.0, but let's not step onto the path of paying to advance. It is a dangerous road that I can only foresee the game being completely ruined on.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
That'd be admitting there are problems with lab, and GGG will never admit it.

Oh, so that's why they've lobotomised normal Labyrinth on beta into a linear dungeon with a multi-stage boss. Because they totally never saw a problem with the Labyrinth.

You've been proven wrong here. Sorry.

And I agree with FCK42. A single thread for Lab discussion and summary closing of all others would be perfect. Not because the feedback isn't valuable, but because it's often just saying the same thing, over and again. It'd be to everyone's benefit if that feedback could be more easily digested by the time-constrained devs, don't you think?
Unless they removed traps from the lab it doesn't change anything. It is already pretty much linear dungeon, with 80-90% of areas following "hug the right wall to get to next exit" pattern.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
GGG just needs to work on the smaller issues that make Labyrinth frustrating, namely trap layouts that aren't made with the player's movement and hitbox in mind (and the charge disruptor mechanic as well IMO). People keep making threads begging GGG to remove what seemed like a huge labor of love instead of talking about how to improve it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
The lab is rough and they clearly see that players are not enjoying it, hence they are making changes in the beta/3.0, but let's not step onto the path of paying to advance. It is a dangerous road that I can only foresee the game being completely ruined on.

Don't worry, it'd never happen. It's far, far beyond what GGG consider ethical in their financial model. This is just a silly suggestion by someone who only thinks about their own needs and wants, not the larger picture.

edit: admittedly, lab on hardcore would be pretty vile, ahhahaha. Oh well, no one's forcing anyone to play hardcore. Can't stand the heat, get out of the Labyrinth, as they say in Crete.

Are you sure they say that in Crete?

Lab in hc is very nerve shattering. Both because it ignores defences and because any lag spike in the wrong moment means you lose that character.
And GGG made sure the lab is filled with "wrong moments" in each and every room.

I seriously would like to see some stats on the hc population after the implementation of the lab,both numeric and percentage based ,in relation to other leagues.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 11, 2017, 8:18:39 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The one they're testing on beta? It's. Literally. A. Straight. Line.

Well, to be perfectly honest, that's more or less what a labyrinth is. It's not the lord's maze after all. There's a huge difference between the two.
Still, I simply can't understand why people find it so hard to accept. Maybe something is wrong with me for liking it. Who knows.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info