***7K life ED /// 360k dps***

https://pastebin.com/e0ME7YQ6

This is my scion essence drain build in beta, still need to tinker around with a few items but so far seem very strong.

Last bumped on Jul 14, 2017, 11:42:08 AM
How come you get a lvl 29 Ed xD?
Don't wanna let you down mate but you made wrong inputs, you can't socketed the gems in the weapon and then add their levels again in the links, best case you have lvl 21 ed corrupted + lvl 4 empower and all 21 sups (corrupted) all socketed on the +3 staff which leaves you with 28 ED (21 + 4 from lvl 5 empower + 3 from staff) and all 22 (21+1 from staff) support gems.
Which means, 264k dps, that's a little worse than your number however that's not even the problem. The gear your aiming for is incredibly crazy i mean some of it is almost mirror worthy.

+3 staff is hard enough, and maybe with spell dmg craft, one with 80% spell damage will be crazy expensive, not to mention lvl 4 empower, all your gems being 21/20, all jewelry with 29% chaos dmg even though they also have nearly other perfect rolls, ed craft on an armor base which you'll probably have to farm it yourself. We're talking 60 to 70+ ex build already (probably much more tbh), and arcane surge always being up which is also kind of not realistic mainly on contagion I think.
Realistically, i'd be amazed if you got to 150k dps with Ed with flasks up and all.
What you have here is definitely possible, just incredibly hard to achiev, however best of luck.
Last edited by Binolg on Jul 14, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info