3.0 Theorycraft Skelleton/Zombie-Mom-Baron Build !!

Hey Guys
This is the concept of my Zombie/Skellton-MoM-Baron-Build.

i wanted to show you my idea of doing Skelletons viable in 3.0.
Skelletons got buffed in 3.0 and got nearly the same dmg as SRS. But i want to play original Necromancer not just summon some heads they fightfor me thats not a Necromancer for me :D.
With MOM buff and other good gear and skill tree combination i think i got a good build that benefits from good offence and defence.

Here some Facts about the build.

Defence:

6.5k ~ Life
1k ~ Life Regen (2% on top with new Pantheon System 1.2k~)
2k ~ Mana (41 % unreserved)
115 ~ Mana regen
34% Phys reduction ( more with Pantheon system dont now the value atm)

Offence:

Skelletons number: 12
70k ~ dps on Skelletons (with something around 140 ~ move speed)

Zombie number: 12
45k ~ dps on Zombie

Auras:

Haste (maybe swap for 2 purity i will see)
Clarity (good mana regen for mom)

Flask:

choose for your own.. something like 2 life, 1 mana , 1 silver and 1 quicksilver.

Pob link : https://pastebin.com/cdwzRN0d

Gear and Gemlink explanation:

This Necro Build is based on Heavy phys minions. No Hatred no add fire just pure phys. With the new Support gems brutality and ruthless ( PoB says its better then empower lvl 3 :D)
they got buffed heavy.
If we just do the simple math here for overall dps:

12x 70k = 840k
12x 45k = 540k+
= 1.380.000 dps

Most of the gear is just high strength. Unique like meginords vise give us strength and life reg.

To be honest to stack that high strength you need good jewelry .... till then you can pick up jewels
with strength and res ... and get later minion dmg.

Gear without 6l is like 20 c- 1 ex at maximum. (without 6l)

So we got a high dmg build with a ton of defence for low budget.

And this Necrobuild is not srs (whueeeee :D)

I hope my english dont get you cancer sorry for that.

I hope you can help me to make this build better or you have other items choices. I will try this build out as league starte couse i think you can do labs and atziri pretty early pretty ez.

Ty community for reading this ! i hope you can help me :)

Last bumped on Jul 8, 2017, 2:10:35 PM
Reserved
i find a pure physical build on a summoner .. a tad wasteful since summoner is one of the few kits that can get really really easy ele pen via procing ee and can use generosity on hatred to basically get a 50% more powerful version of added fire as an aura

also dont forget that having multiple melee minions will cause minion pathing issues against smaller/ more mobile bosses and that both skeletons and zombies have really shit accuracy

fundamentally damage is the not the issue with summoners or skeletons

clear speed is.

its why you see people sacrificing so much to use things like queen's escape , essence of fear jewelry or in really desperate times .. that minion speed gem
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 7, 2017, 7:59:26 AM
For the most part: summoner builds shouldn't be MoM builds.
Summoners need auras because they're one of the only ways of scaling minion damage.
At ~800 mana unreserved (41% of 2k is what you had posted), you could be OOM after getting hit ~2 times in t10 plus maps. This is significant because you want to play a more 'active' summoner with skeletons. Summon skeleton is not a cheap spell, and you're likely going to need almost the entirety of the ~110 regen per sec that you posted just to sustain that (if not more, on a 6L, unless you're playing a cast while channeling variant).

I think the best way for you to progress this build is to drop the MoM and focus on the baron and a few more life nodes.

I've played a lot of MoM builds, even in the past year or two before they rebuffed it. People tend to underestimate how much mana regeneration you need to make it viable in high tiers without getting yourself killed (read: getting hit, being OOM, and not even being able to use a movement skill to get yourself out of danger).

Just my $0.02. Cheers.
I played something similar in Legacy SC and found that my Zombies died really quickly in T11 and higher maps (even with the life leech from "United in Dream") so I gave up my shield to use Mon'Tregul's Grasp in the off hand. Problem solved completely. Plus the AOE on kill explosions actually improved my clear speed. With those two Uniques this build can be an awesome uber lab farmer too. Izaro melts to the skele ton wave :)

That said, the minion move speed from "The Queen's Escape" is amazing for easy map clearing.

There are also rumors of big positive changes coming for summoners that haven't been rolled out yet in the beta so here's hoping.
"
JigsawJack wrote:
I played something similar in Legacy SC and found that my Zombies died really quickly in T11 and higher maps (even with the life leech from "United in Dream") so I gave up my shield to use Mon'Tregul's Grasp in the off hand. Problem solved completely. Plus the AOE on kill explosions actually improved my clear speed. With those two Uniques this build can be an awesome uber lab farmer too. Izaro melts to the skele ton wave :)

That said, the minion move speed from "The Queen's Escape" is amazing for easy map clearing.

There are also rumors of big positive changes coming for summoners that haven't been rolled out yet in the beta so here's hoping.

zombie survivability ultimately boils down to base hp and life regen.. and most people dont bother to get much of either usually thinking the 1.5% node and a few minion life nodes is all you need to keep zombies alive..

its not .. but it is cute that people think it is.

montre solved the issue because it probably brought your zombies to about 20k hp which is where i could consider them viable for pre guardian content. but you could probably mimic the concept if you had enough + levels on them and enough minion life jewels etc.

but it is a pretty hefty investment something many dont wana do.. cant blame them .. zombies are bloody snowflakes
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 8, 2017, 2:11:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info