(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
sweet, now i can finally look good with my maligaro's lens build
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
LostArtz wrote:
Still waiting on Voltaxic & Coil T_T

+9001 (over 9000!!! Because +1 isn't enough)
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Hey I have a silly idea... why not have a community poll for the next batch of 3D art? Or at least choose the ones people want most. You'd have a lot less whining when you do release 3D art models.

Or if you like the "Lightning Coil pls" comment everytime you do this, I guess that's fine too.

It's possible they do it on purpose. GGG's business model rests on people buying cosmetics (which is why so much of the default gear looks so ugly), which means they have a perverse incentive to not make actually attractive art for popular uniques. Making art for less commonly used ones doesn't hurt as much and in fact boosts their sales of skin transfers.

'Tis a shame, but I suppose that's the tradeoff we get for being to enjoy a free-to-play game.
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Hey I have a silly idea... why not have a community poll for the next batch of 3D art? Or at least choose the ones people want most. You'd have a lot less whining when you do release 3D art models.

Or if you like the "Lightning Coil pls" comment everytime you do this, I guess that's fine too.

They already do the most equipped unique items per league thing. I don't know why they don't move those ones up in the queue a bit.
FFS re color Kintsugi for Lightning Coil already!

Nm, just keep doing cool art for crap items few people actually use so you can keep selling skin xfers.

Hiltless gets 3d art after you just killed its only purpose for being in a build by making reflect damage not trigger CWDT?
Life will be technically better Soon TM
No Alt Arts :(
"
waskely wrote:
Hiltless gets 3d art after you just killed its only purpose for being in a build by making reflect damage not trigger CWDT?

where does it say reflect won't trigger cwdt?
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Great work guys, JUST PLEASE tell me Innsbury will have a cool glowy purple blade! I came back recently in part due to twitch primes free purple effects, and then bought a few innsbury edges planning on trasnfering them to some swords I use but didnt bother when i saw the inssbury didnt have in game appearance matching its art.

I want that rockin purple looking blade to go with that rocking purple aura that helped bring me back and even enticed me to go outlaw supporter.

Keep up the great work though because seriously the visuals in this game always impress me especially for an FTP.

On a side note any chance you will ever lighten up abit on skin transfers for one handed swords working on all other one handed swords? I have a guy who uses a hayons fury but hates the look and really wants to use the look of fidelitos sword but cant due to the whole thrusting vs slashing thing.

Considering I can use the wings of entropy to make a guy appear to be using a scythe one handed It just seems abit draconian to not allow abit more flexibility in the skin transfer department.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info