The Fall of Oriath: Act Five Concept Art

Those dude with chaos orb on neck - looks great!
Nicely done!

Spoiler
Is picture No.3 a spoiler or what?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Hypertasty wrote:
Not sure about being able to kill unarmed civilians in the first part of act 5, in the central courtyard. If would be one thing if they were aggressive, being able to chase down citizens that don't fight back is kinda rubbing me the wrong way.

Go back to treasure island f....!!!!!

You never play COD MW2? The mission in the airport playing as the bad guy. I think you didnt see anything yet.

Its a game. People are not real. You CAN kill them :D kill them all oh yeah kill them all
"
anmct wrote:
"
Hypertasty wrote:
Not sure about being able to kill unarmed civilians in the first part of act 5, in the central courtyard. If would be one thing if they were aggressive, being able to chase down citizens that don't fight back is kinda rubbing me the wrong way.

stfu

I agree with this (the stew foo)...he sounds like one of those fake news pundits during the "No Russian" Modern Warfare 2 launch : skip the context, suckle the facade.

We're castaways...forced to fight for our lives and these em effers still walking around wearing clothes the high dollar sonsoforiath need to get ran down.
"
Gïndral wrote:
"
Hypertasty wrote:

Go back to treasure island f....!!!!!

You never play COD MW2? The mission in the airport playing as the bad guy. I think you didnt see anything yet.

Discomfort created deliberately for narrative effect is not quite in the same category of fetishized violence.

"
Its a game. People are not real. You CAN kill them :D kill them all oh yeah kill them all

Hmm...
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Jul 4, 2017, 10:39:38 AM
"
Hypertasty wrote:

So, don't do it then.
yay charecter whipes !
BEST GAME EVER
Is this Greust on the last pic?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"Glad to see you out of those chains"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info