Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Master limit 4 / lvl 5: Zana counts or not ?

Hi,

i have a medium hideout with four masters and now met Zana and leveled her to level 2.
I now try to invite her to my hideout from the lab, because the Wiki says, that "Zana DOES NOT count towards the Master limit" (..of 4 in my case). But the "Invite" is red, displaying the ToolTip "Your Hideout is full. Dismiss a master first .... ". i exchanged Zana now for another master, but still i cant invite the dismissed master back, so Zana seems to COUNT against the Master limit. I waited a day, logged in and out, or what's wrong ?
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2017, 3:32:22 AM
Seems like a typo on the wiki, Zana has always counted toward the master limit. I believe they meant to put Navali instead of Zana.

Unless they changed it, but I don't recall seeing that on the patch notes anywhere.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 30, 2017, 3:08:07 AM
Navali is mentioned separately below on the Wiki
see section "hideout"
Yeah, I looked at all that before I replied. Still seems a typo to me. Zana has always counted toward the master limit.
ahh ok thanks .... i might introduce a correction in the discussion of the Wiki then
it then seems a mistake ....not a type-oh ... because Navali is mentioned separately
Looking at that page more I see another mistake. lol

It also lists Vorici's lvl 8 master craft price incorrectly.

"
Sockets on Corrupted Items can be Modified
for an additional
2xVaal Orb

It costs 1xVaal Orb per fusing/jeweller/chromatic spent. So if it regularly costs 4xChromatic Orbs to change the color of a socket on the bench, the same craft option on a corrupted item would cost 4xChromatic Orbs + 4xVaal Orbs. :)
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 30, 2017, 3:34:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info