Harbinger Challenge League

The name of the 3.0.0 league.

Spoiler
This delay of Act Eight's release doesn't affect the overall schedule for 3.0.0. The rest of our team are powering ahead on Acts Nine and Ten as well as the Harbinger challenge league. The Act Eight delay is just a production/Quality Assurance issue affecting the developers working on creating that Beta update patch. For clarity (and as mentioned recently), we're internally targeting the first week of August for the 3.0.0 release. A firm release date will be announced in a couple of weeks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1916852/page/1

Any thoughts?
As long as it doesn't have stupid micromanaging legacy type stuff, I'm down. I like just walking to a zone and killing things. Not pulling out my calculator to figure out the exact best legacy stones to smash together only to find out they are over priced and rarely drop.
So only bow viable builds?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Hmm, sounds like it could be some kind of mix between warbands/invasion (additional powerful monsters in a zone) and breach/prophecy (collecting items from the league mechaic to fight more or less epic bosses).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
X1Z1 wrote:

Spoiler
This delay of Act Eight's release doesn't affect the overall schedule for 3.0.0. The rest of our team are powering ahead on Acts Nine and Ten as well as the Harbinger challenge league. The Act Eight delay is just a production/Quality Assurance issue affecting the developers working on creating that Beta update patch. For clarity (and as mentioned recently), we're internally targeting the first week of August for the 3.0.0 release. A firm release date will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Any thoughts?

copy cat!
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
X1Z1 wrote:

Spoiler

Any thoughts?

copy cat!

You might want to check the time stamp and realise ure the copy cat here.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
harbinger (plural harbingers)

A person or thing that foreshadows or foretells the coming of someone or something.

(obsolete) One who provides lodgings; especially, the officer of the English royal household who formerly preceded the court when travelling, to provide and prepare lodgings.

TY wiki

sounds like prophecy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info