GUILD♞<Addiction>♞SSFHC ONLY♞Leagues&Permanent

<DESCRIPTION>
Guild is for enthusiastic SSFHC players that are looking for a community to share their experience, learn something or just simply have fun with people that play this game the same way you do.
Doesn't matter for us if you are constantly in top 50 or you are struggling reaching level 70 as long as you are a good person and we all get along.

<RULES>
1. Respect your guild mates.
2. Only SSF HC players are allowed, you are only allowed to play League SSF HC and Permanent SSF HC. You still can test bosses on standard if you feel like.
3. Language is English only. English for most of the guild currently isn't a native language, so don't worry if you aren't fluent.
4. After death you have to make a Death Report on Discord. By sharing your experience you are helping guild mates.
5. Member has to have Discord account. Visiting voice channel is not necessary, but you still need it at least for Death Reports.

Whisper me in game (SSFㆍImmortal) or one of our guild mates if you have any questions.

SS&TC Exile!
Last edited by iHaveSinned on Feb 15, 2021, 12:24:54 PM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2021, 6:27:16 AM
Reserved
Last edited by iHaveSinned on Sep 20, 2017, 8:02:28 AM
We are now 2. :) join
Guild is now created amd called "Addiction" :). We now are 3. Come and join!
Make it 5! I'd be more than happy to join
Last edited by Veyzone on Aug 16, 2017, 4:53:20 AM
Sorry for spam in advanced.

I sent u PM m8.

Aaand we are probalbly 4 now ))
As I stated previously, all hcssf and league hcssf players are welcome. Guilds main language is English. But here a couple of us who arn't native speakers ;).
SS
1.We are back to 4 members sadly.
2.Added discord channel for our guild. Admin (me) is a noob xD.
3.If I am somehow off for too long then ask officiers abot joining.
SS TC
Guild still exists xD
PM guild officiers if i am off.
ss
Bump i guess.
Still searching people with same interests.
Just reminder, if I am offline, then pm other guild members in game.
SS
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info