The Fall of Oriath: The Harbour Bridge

Honestly, the Lunaris/Solaris fight looks like shit compared to Arakaali. What's the act 9 boss? Some homeless guy with no pants who goes AFK?
So it's officially on!

!! Team Lunaris Blue Ribbons VS. Team Solaris Red Ribbons. !!

I don't think the last scene is any of the Act 8 boss fights is it?

I could imagine Act 8 endboss to be Lunaris/Solaris and Act 9 Solaris/Lunaris. Since there are two major gods slots left on the pantheon.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jun 27, 2017, 7:46:49 PM
Hype!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
ooooh aaaaahhhhh

Now how about some bux fixes and giving full prophecies so we can ACTUALLY TEST the beta
Blood VS Crips

Lunaris and Solaris confirmed to be Tupac and Biggie
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The Harbour Bridge is one of our NZ Icons, had to be in there somewhere :)

Good job team !!!

KK NZ
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Harbour Bridge.

Really.

REALLY?

Guys.

+1

Battlefront regurgitated. Again. Sigh.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The Harbour Bridge.

Really.

REALLY?

Guys.

+1

Battlefront regurgitated. Again. Sigh.
Wtf did you expected? 6 new fucking acts lol

act5 is brand new and 6-7-8 and most likely 9 will be recycled content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's not that. It's a very cool zone. Love the feel of it.

But that NAME is so fucking cheeseballs.

I realised that a few minutes after I posted - but the first thing that came to my mind was the tileset.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
Honestly, the Lunaris/Solaris fight looks like shit compared to Arakaali. What's the act 9 boss? Some homeless guy with no pants who goes AFK?

Will it be harder? No idea. So if that's your measure of coolness, I'd say wait and see.

But it does definitely sound more interesting. Arakaali is a single boss, while the Solaris + Lunaris fight involves a tag-team mechanic that you don't see much elsewhere in the game. I don't know if that's your thing, but it at least is different from the usual boss fight mechanics.

Not as feature-filled as Atziri or Izaro, of course, but that's to be expected given that they got entire expansions dedicated just to them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info