Pohx's Death -- Lets run in the middle

I watch because I want to learn from the best!
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"

Why would he need to have RF on for a trial? there are like no mobs to kill... he could have just ran passed any that were there.

so noob, so bad
"
brgillespie wrote:
Why would you watch players at all? Why not play the game yourself?

Folks getting paid to play a game by people who could be playing the game is bemusing to me.

Fuck that, play the game while watching someone else play the game, too.
Why is this guy even streaming... He is just beyond annoying. Oh, and bad.
"

Oh, but they do! Especially when trying to get uber carried on a laggy I_NO gateway! ;P
Yeah but you're an exception :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It just showcases that some lab layouts are absolute shit, and hes not one who just conforms to whatever is best, he couldn't be assed taking it serious because its just annoying content and so that happens.

Then there's the people braindead in here saying he was nub etc.

He just couldn't be assed taking shit content seriously. So this video showcases the reactions in people to their shit trap layouts. I've died like that many times just because i won't be forced to play some shitty gametype inside my poe.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Oh CMON HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE RF OFF and that was literally one of the easiest layouts ever to be made.

Why are you defending him? da fuck because you think lab isn't serious content? Obviously it is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 27, 2017, 2:13:03 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Then there's the people braindead in here saying he was nub etc.

Lol he IS tho, especially lab. He is literally one of THE worst. And HE WAS taking it seriously because he got up and left out of sheer frustration.

Lol.

Lol.
Deliver pain exquisite
Fuck i love the lab.

I love how lab haters are just so shit at it and refuse to learn it cuz " it's shit" no its not they just suck at it .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info