The Pale Court

"
V3n05 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
V3n05 wrote:
You don't see the point? Ok, give me all your Keys to the court I'll make use of the chaos that comes from selling a Reach when it drops. POETRADE has them listed at 65c, I can easily sell one at 50c if i found one. Not to mention, I can make real good use out of that Helm. Sold the staff for 11c yesterday.
In this economy(standard) I don't even other for 11c.

I sold it in Legacy, not Standard. And 11c is 11c. Give me 11c today, 11c tomorrow, 11c the next day, and watch how it builds up over time. I will take whatever Chaos I can get.

That's big different. Have 11c every day for free and doing all chain of prophecy for 11c. It take time, labyrinth and it's not worth it in standard.
Last edited by Kastmar on Jun 30, 2017, 8:58:24 PM
I actually really enjoy the prophecy system, because frankly I get bored of running the same map more than a few times in a row. So I don't mind bouncing back to easy content (except finding those miserable ghosts in the Fellshrine ruins, I hate that one).

Its too bad the rewards are so underwhelming. It removes any satisfaction of finally getting a full set of keys.

I wish they'd buff the drops, at least make Reach a great endgame bow again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info