The Pale Court

What's the purpose to do The Pale Court now? The reward is so useless that is not worth to do it. Or not?
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2017, 9:11:02 PM
Doing the prophecies saves you the coins from sealing it. That's about it. Running the actual map though is completely useless, unless you haven't seen the fight yet and just want to experience it. It's a cool fight.

Hmm just thought about it now, in the 2 week mayhem, you could get 20 tormented spirits/invasion bosses/rogue exiles in that tiny room. Now that sounds fun.
"
Kastmar wrote:
What's the purpose to do The Pale Court now? The reward is so useless that is not worth to do it. Or not?

Prophecy is part of the core game name, so it's a piece of content. You can ignore it or enjoy it. But I bet GGG will utilize the Pale Court in a future league challenge... because you know, it's just there.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pale court is good but reward is horrible. They need to add much more interesting items to make pale court worth to do it again.
1000% worthless....dead content.

the funny thing is to see how the nerf hammer can also destroy some game content ... "punish players and get punished back" action,reaction....lol.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
They need to make the rewards back into a lottery asap, right now you do this 5 chain prophecy sending you everywhere including in acts 2 3 and 4 for a chance at a one exa reward.

Good only for SSF, at best, I guess?
Second-class poe gamer
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
1000% worthless....dead content.

the funny thing is to see how the nerf hammer can also destroy some game content ... "punish players and get punished back" action,reaction....lol.

have fun
Yea I agree to this 100%.
Worthless that was the only reason to actually do prophecies well the long ass chains ones now you just throw them away.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
But there are some uniques dropped only by the council which are worth some chaos right?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
But there are some uniques dropped only by the council which are worth some chaos right?

Yeah, but given that you have to RNG through several long prophecy chains AND complete them I'd wager your time would be better spent farming for chaos recipes... Especially since you can do that AND some actually worthwhile content simultaneously...

That said, I wonder if there'll be some janky Viper Strike build that uses a Breath of the Council in the off hand (Or maybe just a dual wield Poison Melee using 2x Breath) in 3.0...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info