Using this one simple trick, he never suffered from mana loss again! Mana pot users hate him...

https://vimeo.com/223044609

GGG please ignore my request from March [Thread 1868126] to fix the problem with channeling stutter!!!!

Even though I can't really use Flameblast and other channeling spells properly, I now can generate infinite mana! This is going to be the new meta pretty soon, so please DON'T fix anytime soon!!!
Last edited by 2Gurls_1Can on Jun 25, 2017, 3:08:53 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 8:03:52 PM
Oh and completely off topic, but can some of you Better Build Builders™ out there upload my most recent monstrosity and see how to improve it?

General build concept:

75/70 dodge. (Wowowow.)

About 50% chance to evade projectiles (so far).

Shitty life pool. (Who cares?).

A not too obvious feature I want to highlight:

Eldritch battery + ascend w/ free movement skills provide an interesting synergy. After casting my golem and LWarping a couple times cast speed goes from 215% to 285%.

It's the same old Flameblaster concept but with measures to evade off-screen projectiles so you have a better chance at reaching your opponent.*,**

*Results may vary
**Batteries not included

Character name is yours truly JorgeSantaMariadelaCruz.
"
50% chance to evade projectiles

Just a note:
chance to evade = 1 - acc / (acc + (eva / 4) ^ 0.8)
for 9331 evasion and Arrow Dancing it's:
 46% vs 1000 accuracy
 27% vs 2000 accuracy
 19% vs 3000 accuracy
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
50% chance to evade projectiles

Just a note:
chance to evade = 1 - acc / (acc + (eva / 4) ^ 0.8)
for 9331 evasion and Arrow Dancing it's:
 46% vs 1000 accuracy
 27% vs 2000 accuracy
 19% vs 3000 accuracy

Yeah that's pretty shite in PvP. :/

I know you meant mostly as a joke for the bug but did anybody try stacking weave arcane with horror amulets? should become 30% chance

I was testing it with for kitava's thirst stuff in pve briefly but didn't really use much
I could have sworn this was an actalo thread from the title.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
biyte wrote:
I know you meant mostly as a joke for the bug but did anybody try stacking weave arcane with horror amulets? should become 30% chance

I was testing it with for kitava's thirst stuff in pve briefly but didn't really use much

Hey that's not a bad idea at all. I'll see what I can do with this.
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

Sorry to disappoint.

Now that I have your attention though, could I interest you in a bulk purchase of Ortho© Home Defense© Insect Killer? It's really good at getting rid of spiders.
"
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

Sorry to disappoint.

Now that I have your attention though, could I interest you in a bulk purchase of Ortho© Home Defense© Insect Killer? It's really good at getting rid of spiders.

You would think after I exploded at them the last times they've called we wouldn't get those phone calls anymore, but they still do it. I've made an effort to be more and more belligerent to the pricks each time too.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info