I Saw You First - Meta

In the Spirit of a previous thread...

What Cancer have you done first?

I can legitimately claim pioneering CWC as PvP.

aka

Cheese While Cancering.

aka

Cancer Winning Cosby.

No but really, what exploit did you Cosby first?

Drugs.
Last edited by Actalo on Jun 24, 2017, 4:05:33 AM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 1:53:22 PM
-While Harley was the first one I seen using Magma with range power, I think I am one of the first to have abused it s max offscreen possibility in 2.6 with the new jewels and enchants after trying to find a way to counter Rupenus and Keilc.
I tried not to abuse it until everyone recently started to use it when Harley made it perfect.

Icedeal told me he seen it already before I and harley so I will just claim the 2.6 version of it.

once upon a time I also abused 2h leap slam + bleed before death doors came into play and everyone started abuse EQ bleed.

Of course I will say anyway for casters everything pre-channeling been done by Tommy.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 24, 2017, 4:29:28 AM
I think i can confidently say i abused max proj speed and duration spark first. Vhlad then sealed in the flavor with extra abuse lol

I was the first and only dot vortex trapper. That got nerfed quick as hell.

I wasnt the first bear trapper but i may have been the first glass cannon single trap one with max trap radius. Also nerfed.

Max duration and cast speed with level 5 enhance firestorm back when quality reduced interval between fire bolts. Could crash any instance within 4 to 8 seconds. Good times lol. Quality got changed to extra damage not long after

While ive been a fireballer for a while im definitely not the first. Mine just hit hard.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jun 24, 2017, 5:32:34 AM
spark

before markusz, aiurbro(those are first ones, aiurbro has also one of the best caster gears in game)

harley came to me to test his build, he was using lioneye's chest and filling whole map with spark in no time, however, i have managed to win, he had overcommitted to proj speed. (it was just his first try of his build, he wasnt sure how far spark would go)

it was really way before than everybody started even know that build can be viable.

fireball

first fireballer i saw had some nickname reminding me death metal band names, ah i cant recall. anyway, Harley wasnt the first fireballer.

magma orb

for Magma Orb, very long ago Jorge was using to counter spark builds.

then i saw plexus using to counter us KeilC and me, i really liked that idea, and i wanted to him write a guide to seal the build on his own name. I offered him items while writing his guide, he didn't wanted to write a guide.

Jorge was just using the troll sparks, the first serious usage was by plexus.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 24, 2017, 5:44:48 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Max duration and cast speed with level 5 enhance firestorm back when quality reduced interval between fire bolts. Could crash any instance within 4 to 8 seconds. Good times lol. Quality got changed to extra damage not long after

I never Saw a firestorm before haunt/me

"
lolozori wrote:

Of course I will say anyway for casters everything pre-channeling been done by Tommy.

Good old times
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 24, 2017, 5:40:57 AM
It dates back to 1.3. And unless you were in my instance in the few seconds it took for me to crash it its pretty normal that you didnt see me much :P
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jun 24, 2017, 5:42:44 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Also nerfed.

:thinking:

Time for you you to play KB :P
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
It dates back to 1.3. And unless you were in my instance in the few seconds it took for me to crash it its pretty normal that you didnt see me much :P

1.3 was late 2014 right? I am talking 2013 or so ^^
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Sorry about Winter, everyone.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info