Super Stash Sale and Events Starting This Weekend!

Hello, i have so many normal stash tabs i wish i could trade them back for points...
Are we able to get a free mystery box from this weekends races? June 23-25
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Not interested in stash tab sales at tzhe moment. Still much too concerned. There are many serious problems to adress. Like your news post about nerfing everything to the ground, destroying build deversity in 3.0 beta. Like no new mtx - system or even workbenches on beta. Just want to adress that here as well, thats not forgotten since yesterday and on top NOT with some stash tab sales.

Worst part is we'll have many weeks glaring hole of content. Nobody knows how your shedule will go on. Legacy pretty dead. After the mayhem (2 weeks) race, whats the plan?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Jun 23, 2017, 8:32:39 AM
stash tab sales are good! ty :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I'm waiting for a mega sale on the super stash tab sale.
"
cafunfo wrote:
Hello, i have so many normal stash tabs i wish i could trade them back for points...

that would enable people to convert their tabs to quad tabs easily.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
swoozers wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
No motivation to play until the 3.0 new leagues =/

I'm with you on that man, with all the downtime there is they could have just released a new league instead of extending the current one.

Ditto. Two Week Mayhem race was meant to be the last grand event before launching of 3.0. With expansion being delayed a couple of weeks at least (and more likely to early/mid August), the only way players will be satisfied if they offer something even grander, and hopefully not voided.

What will happen with Legacy League? Is it still ending on July 11th or will it be prolonged again? I think most players would prefer a fresh league. Even a month long new Legacy woud be better than prolonging the current one, or being stuck in Standard for a month or so. Flashback league of some kind would be even better. :)

Except a new league would have taken Dev time away from 3.0....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
My money will go to STEAM summer sale!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Have you guys not realized that stash tabs are on sale 20% of the time? You have super stash "weekends" (which are actually 4 days long) every THIRD week. 4 days out of 21 ~ 20% of the time. Stash tabs sale days are more common than Saturdays. Why do you even need a front page post advertising stash tab sales?

*I'm just salty because that means fewer sale days for other MTX. STILL waiting for Infernal Weapon to be back on sale...*

If you really need to, just make every Saturday Super Stash sale day. Or better yet, cut stash prices permanently and never put them on sale.
Only 1 $ more or less saved per item.

You can do better ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info