Skills get reworked, Uniques get reworked.. Any chance of seeing Mtx reworked?

ie:

removing neck to Skulls mtx and replace it with spine

there are quite a few mtx that are badly rendered, aging or need a little love
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 1:24:50 AM
In that particular example I think it's more Templar's giraffe neck that needs love than the mtx.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
In that particular example I think it's more Templar's giraffe neck that needs love than the mtx.

All the models are ass. You'd think they'd revamp them for the big 3.0 and make the women actually somewhat attractive (I know, sexy is asking way too much) and the male models, you know, cool. Marauder's eyes: LUL. Templar runs like a big busted chick (cannot ever unsee). Even the Dualist runs like a buffoon.

You stare at them all freaking game. And there's plenty of cool NPCs (check out the two asian guards at the gate of High Gate (A4)) but all the main characters look like throwbacks to 2010???

Priorities guys...
Deliver pain exquisite
Also the sword back attachment is clipped by literally everything. EVERYTHING. EVVEERRRYYYTTHHHIIIINNNGGGG
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Jun 22, 2017, 1:25:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info