Trade improvemets.

Some ideas:

- poe.trade item search engine build in-game, hosted by GGG
- npc in hideout who carry and shows all sellers trade tabs
- in this serch engine you got button to teleport into seller hideout
- NOW MANUAL PART : you must find selling NPC in hideout ( can be placed randomly to prevent easy bot access ), you must be close to this nps to start trading dialogue
- next MANUAL part : you must find #tab #row #item position ( it will be showed at auction listings, but getting proper tab will requires manual actions )
- you must have required currency with your char to make trade ( like for quest npc gem trader in libary )

So you can sell being in map / lab / afk / offline, but buying requires being human and present in game.

Also to make trade volume bigger every account should get 10 premium tabs, for easy item listings.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 6:14:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Elua wrote:

Also to make trade volume bigger every account should get 10 premium tabs, for easy item listings.

This would literally destroy GGG's financial stability. Tabs are their number one money maker and 10 premium tabs default could last a lot of players years before they even consider buying tabs, and with 10 default tabs, nobody would bother if they can just make a mule account. !0 tabs per account would make muling super cost effective.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Hmm not sure GGG got those 500$ supporters packs, is that not enough? And all cosmetics items?

I must agree I not pay at all for cosmetics ( I m guy who not care about how I look ) but got like 40 premium tabs.
Last edited by Elua on Jun 21, 2017, 9:13:33 AM
"
Elua wrote:
Hmm not sure GGG got those 500$ supporters packs, is that not enough? And all cosmetics items?

I must agree I not pay at all for cosmetics ( I m guy who not care about how I look ) but got like 40 premium tabs.

Points and cosmetics are not separate income sources. You need points to purchase the cosmetics. Same for any of the mtx.

Second, we have no real idea what GGG's operation costs are. They could easily be just barely making a passing paycheck for each employee over time. Couple with we don't know the sale numbers of how many of each pack they sell either (unless there is a source I am ignorant to), we can't really make solid speculations on how well off they are doing. We also don't know how much of pack points are spent on stashes versus just cosmetics except:

What we do know is that stash tabs and special tabs are easily the biggest sellers simply due to the psuedo-necessity of those mtx versus cosmetics. It's simple logic about the matter (plus I think GGG specifically said so at some point). How many are necessary for the psuedo-necessity is personal preference. I am pretty content with 28, currency, div, ess. You have like 40. But as discussed in other threads, I lasted a long time on 4 tabs, even longer when I jumped to 10, then went ham and got the other 28 and special tabs. So depending on each person's tolerance to hoarding habits, it is easy to predict somebody lasting potentially all their game time on 10 tabs when you add in mule accounts. So unless stash tab money is like 1% of their income, not going to happen.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Ok mayby then I'm wrong about this 10 premium tab number.

If this will hurts GGG economy just turn only one of 4 free tabs into premium one to make first easy access into trade possible. This will sell more premium tabs when ppl realize how easy and comfortable it works. And 1 premium tab is not threat to GGG profits, it can even increase this premium tab sells in future.
Last edited by Elua on Jun 21, 2017, 9:44:22 AM
"
Elua wrote:
Ok mayby then I'm wrong about this 10 premium tab number.

If this will hurts GGG economy just turn only one of 4 free tabs into premium one to make first easy access into trade possible. This will sell more premium tabs when ppl realize how easy and comfortable it works. And 1 premium tab is not threat to GGG profits, it can even increase this premium tab sells in future.

making one tab per account premium is fatal when you realise that people can open unlimited accounts.

there would immediately be bots which control hundreds of accounts to maintain trades through that one tab per account
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

making one tab per account premium is fatal when you realise that people can open unlimited accounts.

there would immediately be bots which control hundreds of accounts to maintain trades through that one tab per account

I don't think it's any big difference for those 'bots' to use standard tab and program like Acquisition or Procurement. But it will be huge difference for new players and those who never try trading.
Last edited by Elua on Jun 21, 2017, 6:16:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info