Race Event 93: 2 Week Mayhem HC Solo

So... if they are "shared" evenly between leagues nobody has a problem, but if the "shared" prizes are random or whatever, majority will play SC, so SC will get majority prizes, mathematically. I guess we just need clarification from GGG on this but I'm sure they are "shared" somewhat evenly, if not fully evenly, among the leagues, otherwise you could have a scenario where HC and SOLO get nothing, don't think this is the case though, since that makes no sense.
Gonna play hc ssf, gonna play some shitty build, gonna rip in day or two and then i am going to spend my vacation somewhere away from that shitty game ;)
Amen bro.
What happens to the items on my stash when the race ends?
Last edited by Zheinear on Jun 24, 2017, 2:34:30 AM
"
Zheinear wrote:
What happens to the items on my stash when the race ends?

I'm guessing that, because it's a voided race, it'll vanish.
Gonna play SSF HC. Why?`Because then the streamers and their army of currency/item donators/economists won't affect chances of demis. Anyone not having a premade group for the other 2 races will only be playing for the chance of mtx/beta keys. Not complaining though. There have been plenty of solo races to enjoy. Just sharing my thoughs on why I would pick ssf hc for this one :)
"
arknath wrote:
Gonna play SSF HC. Why?`Because then the streamers and their army of currency/item donators/economists won't affect chances of demis. Anyone not having a premade group for the other 2 races will only be playing for the chance of mtx/beta keys. Not complaining though. There have been plenty of solo races to enjoy. Just sharing my thoughs on why I would pick ssf hc for this one :)
The whole drama about people playing together is so overrated. They have been doing it for ages. Besides, just because they get handsouts, doesn't mean they don't die from stupid stuff. If you're one of the best racers arond, you will be awarded properly.
path of exile expert
"
"
arknath wrote:
The whole drama about people playing together is so overrated. They have been doing it for ages. Besides, just because they get handsouts, doesn't mean they don't die from stupid stuff. If you're one of the best racers arond, you will be awarded properly.

You've taken the complaint against group races and put it in the context of a short (30 mins to a few hours) HC race to make your point. You're not able to compete in a 1-2 week race against people who receive "handouts". Those "handouts" take the form of build-enabling threshold jewels and lab carries which allow a person to speed farm dried lake with vaal spark/fireball. No single individual is going to keep pace with that.
Is it mandatory after 2 weeks when race ends to have alive 30+ lvl char? Or its ok to die?
wat does it mean. "this race is voided?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info