Wander Queen

"
Ahfack wrote:
Yeha, QOTF is insanely good.

Hey Rup what you think about this belt?

Mendel is going to try for t1 life once it hits standard.

its really hard to get what you want while crafting items with essences, for that reason, its gonna be best belt for aegis/qotf attack builds(or for some hipster builds that capitalizes high armor) until someone crafts similar belt with %reduced flask charges used. this might never happen howeveer.

really good belt, gonna be good addition to standart league i think. please dont finish it with T2 life. : (
crystal belts gonna be still good in EB + MoM meta too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 19, 2017, 4:01:00 PM
Mendel goes hard man, don't you sweat that. He makes actual quality gear ;)

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 19, 2017, 4:04:31 PM
nice stuff, well divined too. but, i'd like to ask

Essence of Scorn
Other Armour: (31-34)% chance to Avoid being Stunned

is it suffix? in that case, why nobody is crafting?

heart of oak, helmet enchantment + gloves -> stun immunity. >_>
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I think the reasons are follows: (these are just my opinions)

1. Everyone is using scorns for multi on rings.

2. Skyforth

3. The item must have pve relevance as well

4. Easy workaround for PvE is boot enchant

5. With life meta coming, high HP pool + heart of oak works pretty okay I find

6. (longshot but) If cyclone comes back, you can't be stunned while using cyclone

I just think it's really niche for someone to go to the trouble of making a 6xt1 (T1T1T1 BROBROBROLOL) item for that reason.

I personally still would like to finish

Because the one thing that could kill me, as a high hp pool char, is being shocked. I know, pathfinder/raider blah. We'll see what happens in 3.0 :) I'm waiting for now and just collecting et's.
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 19, 2017, 5:43:16 PM
berserker is really strong and weak to shocks since he takes more damage compared to other chars for a trade off 40% more damage. since berserker has leech lik as if vinktar leech is up all the time, as long as you are not shocked or frozen as 8.5k life you feel like immortal.

i have crafted some anti shock helmets too, to be able to deal with a possible harsh nerf to pathfinder. i have 3t1(1 suffix + 2 prefix) anti freeze boots too.

using anti shock flask is simply losing one flask slot in pve(taste of hate, wise of oak, diamond... you name it one flask slot is equal to 10-15% more damage nowadays)

with new incoming suffixes, you might like to craft it from the scratch though.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 19, 2017, 5:49:37 PM
Yeah, you're entirely right about berserker. I could see berserker life meta coming if pathfinder gets the axe. I think with Taste of Hate up and a large life pool frozen shouldn't be too much of an issue, but you would know better than I, as I haven't played my marauder in some time.

About the helm, did you mean to say new prefixes? I got the t1acc/t1fire res/t0 shock suffix base I made myself which is pretty GG for crit berserker/tanky life characters. I slammed t1 life first try and got enfeeble curse effect first try as well. So it just sort of fell into place as a super tanky swap helmet.

I would love to potentially finish it in 3.0 and have 132life on it, per the hybrid life rolls that show up from datamining
Pathfinder is probably not getting axed; not a lot of people (on the beta feedback forum) seem to think she is overpowered the way we do for the most part. If anything, life Pathfinders will be meta. Who knows.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:56:25 PM
http://poeurl.com/blXd

this tree is best, this build below 350-360 movespeed is trash. 315 movespeed and 360 movespeed has big differnce in between.

vs fireballers use aoe, vs glass cannon aoe + enhance.

since they are glass cannon, for getting 400 movespeed grace + such shield is also awesome. its funny that im almost as fast as fireballs. i can manually, easily, evade them.

this is the most optimal flask setup, if you are crazy for dps and dont wanna lose a lot of movespeed:

to LLD people, or lapiz,(since they interact with eva mechanics more than us)

i have 88k eva with the shield,

HOWEVER,

a generic 1400 accuracy crit build player miss only 1 hit per 10 attacks,(if i take the average of multiple tries)

however nr.2,

people barely can crit me,(70 crit chance can crit like once per 6 attacak) but they RARELY miss their attacks.

i really would like have some input on this. i was expecting better evade chance.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 27, 2017, 1:55:41 PM
Try to get a 3T1 prefix one with clearable suffixes because the % mod is going legacy and

Spoiler
http://poe.trade/search/kikiratakosito

5 new suffixes: accurancy, attack speed, dodge, spell dodge, ailment avoid

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info