[2.6] Reivelt's 2H Crit Cleave Slayer

Hello fellow exiles!
After taking a break for 6 month of playing (that's long), I wanna revive my old 2h slayer build that used lacerate. After discussing with my friend about aoe nerf that came with 2.6, I decided to try another skill and stumble upon cleave. With the new unique threshold jewel for cleave, I see that cleave is pretty viable for any melee class

The Build

The build revolve around using 2h weapon (in my case it's sword) and the skill cleave. I can achieve at least 300k dps (buffed, charged and flasked!) with 6k hp. The damage come for utilizing critical to achieve the highest amount of damage as possible. Defense utilize a decent amount of health pool and fortify that come with the unique jewel for Cleave (don't forget the good old manual dodging!)

Skill Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Gear Breakdown
Spoiler

A good Exquisite blade is the go to weapon for this build. You will want high phys dmg, crit chance and attack speed on the suffix of the sword
Using Doomsower is a good alternative if you cant find a good rare Exquisite Blade. Kondo's pride is an ok alternative, but you don't want to have more than 30% crit chance with that sword

I'm using starkonja for the dps and hp it gives. If u are confident with your defense, you can always use rat's nest. If you are even more confidet, abyssus is the way to go!

I use maligaro for the glove. if u want more defense, u can always use rare spiked glove with flat phys, attack speed and hp/resis

For body armor I use Belly of the beast for the hp and resis. You can use carcass if u want more damage. If u have 6l weapon, u can use kaom instead.

For accessories, you will want high life, resis and stat.

The unique jewel (overwhelming odds) is mandatory for survivability purpose!

Video
Spoiler
This is a simple video show casing what the build can do in some mid tier map
https://youtu.be/VtHnK7ksqxU

This next video showing how using a doomshower is a viable option. I still achieve 40%+ crit with it
https://youtu.be/BwTBZrU-JTA

Thank you for visiting this page. Any feedback is appreciated as I am just a mere casual PoE player!

IGN: JagdGard, Gisena, Reivelt, ManamiKato

The only limitation to you is in your head
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
I made this in 3.1.2 and it's working quite well. I feel like I'm playing a 2h reave build. Thanks for a great guide that's not overwhelming with memes and wall of texts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info