Zealot'Oath and Shield regen passive

Hi guys, I took Zealoth's Oath ( Life regen is applied to shield instead of life ) as passive Keystone, I want to know if it will stack with passive keystone Essence Surge ( 30 % ES recharge rate and 15 % faster start ) and the passive " 15% increased ES recharge rate "

Thanks
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 9:15:07 AM
nope

recharge is not regeneration
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
So you are telling me that putting points into passive faster shield rechage rate if Zealot's Oath is on won't be of any use , right ?
"
Gorenaire wrote:
So you are telling me that putting points into passive faster shield rechage rate if Zealot's Oath is on won't be of any use , right ?

It's 2 completely different mechanics. Zealot's oath is based on % life regen (from the tree, items, ascendancies) and is always happening even during combat.

Energy shield recharge is when you don't take damage for a few seconds and your ES recharges back to full.

Both can be used and combined, assuming you don't take constant damage and allow ES recharge to kick in. If you're playing ES RF then recharge rate will do absolutely nothing for you. Recharge is most useful when you're not leeching or regening, for example summoner builds.
Thanks.
ES Regen and ES Recharge are different. But AFAIK, they both are ES Recovery, thus The Beast Fur Shawl DOES apply to both. It however does not apply to leech, I think.
"
Ceragon wrote:
ES Regen and ES Recharge are different. But AFAIK, they both are ES Recovery, thus The Beast Fur Shawl DOES apply to both. It however does not apply to leech, I think.

It should apply to all the recovery over time, including leech. Not with Vaal Pact obviously..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
So... in 3.0 it should always apply, since VP is not compatible with ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info