I'm your 3.0 Huckleberry

So the beta dropped and many of us were given a glimpse of what 3.0 PvP may look like.

I will of course, need to refit my current PvP builds as well as start from scratch a 'new' build for Act 1-8... storytelling is not dead.

And neither is DoT.

Because of the close proximity to the next patch I've spent most of my PoE time amassing the currency I might need to upgrade my builds in 3.0 ... therefore neglected queuing for PvP and subsequently lost a vast amount of my US/EU rating with all chars...

And yet, the same people who existed in the top 20 beforehand, still exist in the top 20... and despite my own absence, I've not fought them in weeks, sometimes months... if not years.

I find it ironic that some of those who complain loudest about PvP mechanics, do not seem to have difficulty maintaining their positions up top the PvP ladder.

So either the PvP rating degen doesn't apply to certain people due to GGG oral lubrication or certain people are getting their friends to queue up for a loss to ensure their place in the first page, thus lubricating GGG's orifices for further penetration.

Either way, arousal is not consent.

Last bumped on Jun 16, 2017, 5:46:50 AM
yeah ranked ladder man, very important.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
PoE is such a serious pvp game.
Don't take ladder seriously, noone else does.

Also before you think of any hilarious speculation about how some people maintain constant ranking, the ladder is bugged yes, some people don't lose rank, as far as I remember I'm still on one of the ladders on a character I didn't even queue with in 1+ year.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jun 16, 2017, 4:47:09 AM
Ya ladder is bugged, but your theories are always entertaining so carry on!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info