I finally made it!

Finally managed to solo Hall of Grandmasters with my non-meta "selfmade" build! Died 3 times to Libritannia`s poison arrow(?) but i got him down eventually. Just had to share as this is no doubt
up there together with my first Uber run and first Shaper run!

Gear as follows:
Spoiler

I know you can cheese HG with a lot of OP skills but for me personally this was still a really big achievement to do without a buildguide or anything :D

Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 2:47:34 PM
and yeah, "Selfmade" since Aegis builds are as old as the shield itself, but updated for 3.0 and customized all by myself!

sry for spamming the forum...just had to share my joy! :D
Congrats! Yeah Aegis builds are definitely weak against chaos damage, DoT, and secondary damages since they cannot be blocked. Scorching Ray would do number on ya too.

Don't apologize, just because your not a pvp expert doesn't mean you didn't accomplish something :)

We all have to start somewhere.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Congrats , you didnt have problems with Dyness or Mull_gubben?
Thanks guys! Yeah those were the guys I was most worried about but did not see either Mull_gubben or Dyness... Could it be that I got lucky and they were not there? Or do they allways spawn?
Another theory I have is that they were standing too close to a Gratuitous Violence explosion,pretty
sure that would be able to kill them, depending on who they are standing next to :)
Last edited by Bearbarion on Jun 16, 2017, 2:32:50 AM
...can whirling blades actually get stuns?
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jun 16, 2017, 2:38:33 AM
Allright, I`ve done some more runs now and its going a lot smoother than the first one :)

Regarding Dyness and Mullgubben, Dyness is actually quite easy just takes a moment to whittle him
down... For Mullgubben on the other hand I have to cheat...

Kinda sucks to use Scorching ray but was no way around it...just dont have enough dps...first run
he must have gotten caught in the Bleedsplosions or maybe was not there...hard to say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info