An Update to the Two-Week Mayhem Race Event

Good to hear. Slightly salty about there being no regular SSF, because I find hardcore much more stressful than fun (and my connection is shoddy), but it'll definitely make the race itself better with no bitchboys carrying a streamer to #1.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
jdancemaphack wrote:
Don't you guys kind of need to nerf Headhunter?

Person who never used Headhunter might not know it, but unless you are playing crazy top tier clear speed build with special setup (Beyond shenanignas, Added Rare mobs, etc. etc.), Headhunter isn't really overpowered. Like at all.

Real issues here are monster density + OP meta builds.

+1 totally agree. As rare as HH is, and this being a Voided league, HH is in a perfect spot IMO
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Jun 15, 2017, 1:22:06 AM
Thank you so much, this is super exciting!
very
fkin
niceeeee
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
When a gaming company caters to hardcore fans. GGG is the best!
- I am a loot whore
Great news! Thank you for the ssf race, feel like much more of the upcoming races should be a bit more balanced like that, even playing solo compared to playing in a group.. it`s not an even match.. just my 2 cents though, love all the good work you put into the game !
REEEEEEEEEEE i hate hc but love ssf ! i guess i'll just play standard and not trade lol
Thanks GGG, this is great!
For the people talking about void, we've had exiles everywhere leagues races before, i think the longest was 3 days, and the people who played it a lot basically had every unique in the game in their stash because of how much loot exiles drop.

Even the 2-hour exile race we had about a week ago was crazy, you'd have 3 uniques that work for your build by the end of it, imagine 14 days of that.

Great to see that GGG listened and gave us SSF, although personally a crazy race like this one is the one i'd most want to play with friends, while the legacy one week feels normal enough that solo would be better. At least we got an option this time.
Good guy Xaitv, doesn't get downvoted on reddit and ignored on forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info