3D Concept Art for Existing Unique Items

useless items getting 3d art smh

Awww yea, that would be awesome. I can finally unskin Dancing Dervish from the sword.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Xoph%27s_Nurture
xoph nuture bow have not picture for him, get it plz
Doomsower looks like it will turn out amazing, gj!
Voltaxic should get 3D art in the near future, that thing existed in the game for AGES, it's about time it gets 3D art.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Love Doomsower, awesome to see it get 3d.

And I seriously hope GGG never makes Voltaxic 3d art, just because so many people bitch, whine and yell at GGG about it. Calm your tits people.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
GGG please.

Cloak of Defiance
[User Social Credit Score: 596]
So guys, when you will implement 3d arts you announced before (Rive, Cameria Maul etc)?
They look ready, so why not deploy them already?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Cospris ¨Frostmourne¨ HUNGERS!!!!!
Last edited by Haxbeard on Jun 12, 2017, 2:42:54 AM
Is there a reason why you guys seem to NEVER get around to making 3D art for Cloak of Defiance, Lightning Coil, Voltaxic Rift, Montregul's Grasp, Void Battery, etc. despite them having been in the game since way before most of these (and many others) and being iconic uniques to boot?

Cos I'm thinking you're doing it on purpose precisely because you know they're popular and so are hoping all the schmucks using them are forced to purchase mtxes to cover up their godawful art...

And before someone suggests that GGG is very busy, I'm not arguing for devoting more development time to unique 3D art - I'm saying they ought to be doing uniques like these INSTEAD OF a lot of the other ones that they've already given 3D art to.

Especially Cloak Of Defiance, given that Mind Over Matter seems to have been buffed again now in the beta (thanks for that, btw). >:(
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 12, 2017, 2:50:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info