[3.0?] 6K+ Life Elewander Clear all content !! [TH/EN]

I'm actually trying this build out right now

But could you post up your DPS with KB and Barrage with and without flasks?
How much of your damage is physical?

Is it really worth it to pick up Fangs of the Viper and Will of Blades considering how much more you scale lightning & elemental damage from the tree/ascendancy?

Wouldn't it be better to ignore the physical part and get a wand that deals more elemental damage?
Last edited by DrGellen on Jul 1, 2017, 12:31:17 AM
"
I'm actually trying this build out right now

But could you post up your DPS with KB and Barrage with and without flasks?

My Barrage DPS is 50k and KB is 40k in HO with auras (HoT , Wrath) and golem.
"
DrGellen wrote:
How much of your damage is physical?

Is it really worth it to pick up Fangs of the Viper and Will of Blades considering how much more you scale lightning & elemental damage from the tree/ascendancy?

Wouldn't it be better to ignore the physical part and get a wand that deals more elemental damage?

The main reason why i using the wand with physical damage is ... it cheaper than another elemental damage wand.

Of course the wand with fire damage and cold damage is better than physical damage with same tier, but more expensive.

And if you have those wand , you shouldn't do any physical damage parts in passive, but do with Forces of Nature.

New passive tree for non physical damage wand.

Poeplanner.com

Thanks for instruction.
How it will work pierce in beta 3.0? Pierce 2 additional target. How will this affect the clearing maps?
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
"
DesperoOrtell wrote:
How it will work pierce in beta 3.0? Pierce 2 additional target. How will this affect the clearing maps?

We can change to Increased critical damage maybe better.
pierce so good maybe. 7 add target+19 more prog damage 20lvl gem and passive tree nods pierce +3 add targets. Maybe it will be fine clearing maps
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
vaalpact suck extrem on The Laberty traps this only 1 biggest shit from this build!!!!!!!!!!
"
stauch3r wrote:
vaalpact suck extrem on The Laberty traps this only 1 biggest shit from this build!!!!!!!!!!
Just use life flasks in labyrinth, lmfao.
Any idea why I am running out of mana at level 66?
Last edited by Oucho on Jul 6, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info