Spelling mistakes and typos

Bosses stuck in textures.
Spoiler
"
KyPaJ wrote:
Bosses stuck in textures.
Spoiler

This is NOT the right place for this. This is the spelling issue thread....
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Not so much a spelling mistake or typo as a strange artifact.

Beginner's Luck achievement says 'Have a unique Item drop in the Twilight Strand on Normal Difficulty'...heh.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm not sure if something like this is even worth GGG's time, I just thought I'd bring it to their attention. The divination card "Mawr Blaidd" which means big wolf, the words are meant to be swapped over, I'm a Welsh teacher and just thought someone should know.
Last edited by Nuan07 on Jan 15, 2018, 4:31:57 AM
Scrambled text after I went touchy touchy with the nest.

Talking to the bloke to after defeating the Brine King he says: "sail to act 7"
i feel like it should be "sail to the bridge encampment."
Item Rarity Support:

(40-59)% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by Enemies Slain from Supported Skills"

Should it not be:

(40-59)% increased Rarity of Items Dropped from Enemies Slain by Supported Skills"

?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 21, 2018, 5:54:15 AM
Increased Attribute Requirements vs Reduced Attribute Requirements on the trade search

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/xbbvaamho
Last edited by xx_super_doggy_xx on Feb 7, 2018, 11:16:52 PM
The Elemental Aegis achievement description is correct in-game but wrong on Steam.

There is no "Ice Resistance".

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
There is currently a challenge called "Complete unided rare maps"

Wouldnt it make more sense it if was

"Complete unidenfied rare maps"

or

"Complete unid'ed rare maps"

in my opinion "unided" just seems like a typo for "united"
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info