Spelling mistakes and typos

Act 9, right after you defeat the combined Shav+Doedre+Maligaro and get rescued by the Roths. Lilly's "Oriath" sound file starts at "Well, I suppose" and skips the first sentence of the text.
Same for Enlighten support. Got Html inside
Plaguemaw IV prophecy says that you will encounter the ambush in hedge maze but it currently spawns in imperial gardens, idk if its spelling mistake or its spawning in the wrong spot.
In the Pantheon screen, the wording for Ralakesh is odd for me. "25% reduced physical damage over time damage taken while moving". It just seems like it's all over the place, and I had a buddy needing it explained to him because the wording threw him off.
In Act 9
Irasha/Trading
In the dialog for "Trading" Irasha repeats the last line in a different tone as if from a different take. The text only has the sentence once. The first take she adds the word "some"

/Beast Blood
Audio says "feed" where the text reads "satiate"
Last edited by Lakie on Aug 10, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
Talking to Sin in act 9, and selecting the "The Dark Ember" .

The voice says "i shall brew us a cup of what we need" and text says "brew us a nice Potion"

Also on the next sentence, voice says "more corrosive than this" and the text reads "more corrosive" and ends there.
IGN KnivesOfEthereality
Last edited by SqueeSpleenSpoon on Aug 10, 2017, 7:39:21 PM
Unique sword: Kondo's Pride, Ezomyte Blade proccing bleed without critical (i have Resolute Technique) but also not increasing (it seems) the damage done.

I have currently no chance to bleed, but mobs get the bleed debuf and the damage doesnt seems to scale.
when i socket minion damage gem it says "support min!on skills" . it shows normal text when in stash.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Ghost Reaver text is confusing.

Life leech is applied to energy shield instead 50% less energy shield recharge rate
should be something like
Life leech is applied to energy shield instead at 50% rate, 50% less energy shield recharge rate

Just made me lose bet
Last edited by Emerl on Aug 11, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

Typo: Petarus' dialogue says 'Vanya' instead of 'Vanja'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info