Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Xfing wrote:
Tetsu means "iron" in Japanese, while "do" means "way", so it's "way of the iron". You probably know it, but then you also know that "Testudo" cannot work.

Yeah, testudo just never worked out for those Romans eh.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Xfing wrote:
Tetsu means "iron" in Japanese, while "do" means "way", so it's "way of the iron". You probably know it, but then you also know that "Testudo" cannot work.

Yeah, testudo just never worked out for those Romans eh.

Lol I had no idea :D

This word doesn't sound in a way that immediately brings Latin to mind in any case. My first impression was of course a mistake in Japanese, but I guess Spanish or Portuguese would be my next guesses.
Last edited by Xfing on Mar 5, 2017, 5:32:10 PM
Server announcement: "Also, don't forget about the Carnage Mystery Box!"

...shouldn't that be LEGACY?

Update: Fixed now.
Last edited by rousedg on Mar 8, 2017, 9:25:53 PM
The Silverwood prophecy reverse to the unique mob you have to kill as Kall Foxfly, but he has been renamed to Targa, Beast Poacher. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/eqOVG
Last edited by jurgyy on Mar 10, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
Not sure if this a spelling mistake or suppose to happen
Spoiler
Dungeons IIII
Hm.. something similar to the one above.

[Removed by Support]
Right, to the two posts above me and for the 4th or 5th time in this thread....

These are bugs and is in the known issue sticky. Always read that before posting to this forum. You don't need to post about it, and they are NOT spelling mistakes.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Finished an Elreon mission in which I had to destroy three corrupted relics. After that the quest text on the right side of the screen says "Mission complete. The relic has been purified."

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for it to say "The relics have been purified."?
Following the new text conventions of added damage mods, this should read
"
Adds 13 to 32 Fire Damage to Spells and Attacks

The capitalization of the word "maximum" on crafting benches is inconsistent, both internally and also with the mod text when its on an item.

The capitalization should be made consistent between these 4 crafting options when at the crafting bench:
"
+x-y to Maximum Mana
Minions have 10-15% increased maximum Life
+x-y to Maximum Life
+x-y to Maximum Energy Shield

All of these modifiers use a lowercase M for the mod text when its on an item, so I think they should all actually be lowercase.
Last edited by Fearmonger on Apr 6, 2017, 2:47:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info